- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Weekend 12th annual Vineyard Walk at Maryhill Winery
June 15, 2013 - June 16, 2013$12
In honor of John VanCott, father of winery owner Vicki Leuthold, we celebrate Father’s Day with our annual vineyard walk to benefit the American Heart Association.
The entry fee of $12 includes Vineyard Walk T-shirt and wine tasting with 100% of proceeds going to the American Heart Association.
Bring a picnic lunch or put one together from our deli. Free live music on the terrace 1-5 p.m.