- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 10 hours ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 2 days ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 3 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 4 days ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 5 days ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Viognier gaining in Northwest popularityPosted 7 days ago
- IPNC welcomes world of Pinot Noir to OregonPosted 1 week ago
- Meredith Smith takes over at Ste. Chapelle in IdahoPosted 1 week ago
- Columbia Crest brings in Crystal Gayle, BuckinghamsPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Weekend 12th annual Vineyard Walk at Maryhill Winery
June 15, 2013 - June 16, 2013| $12
In honor of John VanCott, father of winery owner Vicki Leuthold, we celebrate Father’s Day with our annual vineyard walk to benefit the American Heart Association.
The entry fee of $12 includes Vineyard Walk T-shirt and wine tasting with 100% of proceeds going to the American Heart Association.
Bring a picnic lunch or put one together from our deli. Free live music on the terrace 1-5 p.m.