- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 17 hours ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- Individual tickets on sale for 2017 International Pinot Noir Conference in OregonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Weekend 12th annual Vineyard Walk at Maryhill Winery
June 15, 2013 - June 16, 2013$12
In honor of John VanCott, father of winery owner Vicki Leuthold, we celebrate Father’s Day with our annual vineyard walk to benefit the American Heart Association.
The entry fee of $12 includes Vineyard Walk T-shirt and wine tasting with 100% of proceeds going to the American Heart Association.
Bring a picnic lunch or put one together from our deli. Free live music on the terrace 1-5 p.m.