- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 2 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 3 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 4 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 5 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 6 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 7 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 1 week ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Weekend 12th annual Vineyard Walk at Maryhill Winery
June 15, 2013 - June 16, 2013$12
In honor of John VanCott, father of winery owner Vicki Leuthold, we celebrate Father’s Day with our annual vineyard walk to benefit the American Heart Association.
The entry fee of $12 includes Vineyard Walk T-shirt and wine tasting with 100% of proceeds going to the American Heart Association.
Bring a picnic lunch or put one together from our deli. Free live music on the terrace 1-5 p.m.