- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Wine and Beer Tasting at Winter’s Hill Winery
June 15, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
Dads taste free, so celebrate Father’s Day the right way at Winter’s Hill Winery in Oregon’s Dundee Hills.
Enjoy the days with a glass of wine in one hand and a beer in the other as Breakside Brewery from Portland will be here sampling out a couple of their beers next to our wines. We will have 22-ounce bottles available for purchase as well.