- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Wine and Beer Tasting at Winter’s Hill Winery
June 15, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
Dads taste free, so celebrate Father’s Day the right way at Winter’s Hill Winery in Oregon’s Dundee Hills.
Enjoy the days with a glass of wine in one hand and a beer in the other as Breakside Brewery from Portland will be here sampling out a couple of their beers next to our wines. We will have 22-ounce bottles available for purchase as well.