- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Wine and Beer Tasting at Winter’s Hill Winery
June 15, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
Dads taste free, so celebrate Father’s Day the right way at Winter’s Hill Winery in Oregon’s Dundee Hills.
Enjoy the days with a glass of wine in one hand and a beer in the other as Breakside Brewery from Portland will be here sampling out a couple of their beers next to our wines. We will have 22-ounce bottles available for purchase as well.