- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Wine and Beer Tasting at Winter’s Hill Winery
June 15, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
Dads taste free, so celebrate Father’s Day the right way at Winter’s Hill Winery in Oregon’s Dundee Hills.
Enjoy the days with a glass of wine in one hand and a beer in the other as Breakside Brewery from Portland will be here sampling out a couple of their beers next to our wines. We will have 22-ounce bottles available for purchase as well.