- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Field and Vine pairs Lechon Restaurant at Stoller Family Estate
July 9 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$90
In 1995, Bill Stoller planted 10 acres each of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay on his family’s farm, utilizing innovative vineyard techniques to maximize the grape’s quality. His team also grows Pinot Gris, Riesling, Tempranillo, Syrah and Pinot Blanc.
The LEED Gold and LIVE certified winery has become one of the premiere sustainable wineries in the Pacific Northwest, the first LEED Gold-certified winery in the world and Wine Press Northwest magazine’s 2014 Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year.
The cost of $90 per guest includes dinner, wine/beer, tax and gratuity.