- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Field and Vine pairs Lechon Restaurant at Stoller Family Estate
July 9, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$90
In 1995, Bill Stoller planted 10 acres each of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay on his family’s farm, utilizing innovative vineyard techniques to maximize the grape’s quality. His team also grows Pinot Gris, Riesling, Tempranillo, Syrah and Pinot Blanc.
The LEED Gold and LIVE certified winery has become one of the premiere sustainable wineries in the Pacific Northwest, the first LEED Gold-certified winery in the world and Wine Press Northwest magazine’s 2014 Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year.
The cost of $90 per guest includes dinner, wine/beer, tax and gratuity.