- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 13 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Field and Vine pairs Pascal Chureau at Dobbes Family Estate
December 3, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$85
DUNDEE, Ore. – This segment of Dinner in the Field by Field and Vine features chef Pascal Chureau for a seven-course dinner at Dobbes Family Estate.
This dinner in the historic cellar spotlights award-winning winemaker Joe Dobbes. The cost of $85 per guest includes dinner, wine/beer, tax and gratuity.