- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Field and Vine pairs Pascal Chureau at Dobbes Family Estate
December 3 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$85
DUNDEE, Ore. – This segment of Dinner in the Field by Field and Vine features chef Pascal Chureau for a seven-course dinner at Dobbes Family Estate.
This dinner in the historic cellar spotlights award-winning winemaker Joe Dobbes. The cost of $85 per guest includes dinner, wine/beer, tax and gratuity.