- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 16 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
Field and Vine pairs Pascal Chureau at Dobbes Family Estate
December 3 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$85
DUNDEE, Ore. – This segment of Dinner in the Field by Field and Vine features chef Pascal Chureau for a seven-course dinner at Dobbes Family Estate.
This dinner in the historic cellar spotlights award-winning winemaker Joe Dobbes. The cost of $85 per guest includes dinner, wine/beer, tax and gratuity.