- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Field and Vine pairs Pascal Chureau at Dobbes Family Estate
December 3, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$85
DUNDEE, Ore. – This segment of Dinner in the Field by Field and Vine features chef Pascal Chureau for a seven-course dinner at Dobbes Family Estate.
This dinner in the historic cellar spotlights award-winning winemaker Joe Dobbes. The cost of $85 per guest includes dinner, wine/beer, tax and gratuity.