- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 13 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fiesta de Vino Blanco at Balboa Winery
May 7, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Join Team Balboa for Fiesta de Vino Blanco this Spring Release Weekend and be among the first to enjoy our new white wines and rosé.
Guests will enjoy some extra special bonus wines over the weekend in addition to enjoying live music with Dillon Birdseed Stiffler and food truck Saturday during the lunch hours. We just got in our Fiesta swag as well. It went quickly last year, so you’ll want to make sure you snag yours early.
We look forward to seeing you.