- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fiesta de Vino Blanco at Balboa Winery
May 7, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Join Team Balboa for Fiesta de Vino Blanco this Spring Release Weekend and be among the first to enjoy our new white wines and rosé.
Guests will enjoy some extra special bonus wines over the weekend in addition to enjoying live music with Dillon Birdseed Stiffler and food truck Saturday during the lunch hours. We just got in our Fiesta swag as well. It went quickly last year, so you’ll want to make sure you snag yours early.
We look forward to seeing you.