- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 6 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Fiesta de Vino Blanco at Balboa Winery
May 1, 2015 @ 10:00 am - May 3, 2015 @ 4:00 pmFree
Join Team Balboa for Fiesta de Vino Blanco this Spring Release Weekend and be among the first to enjoy our new white wines and rosé.
Guests will enjoy some extra special bonus wines over the weekend in addition to enjoying live salsa music with Eddie Manzanares and Café Blanco and a taco or seven from the Blue Valley Meats Truck on Saturday from 12:00 to 3:00 p.m. We just got in our Fiesta swag as well. It went quickly last year, so you’ll want to make sure you snag yours early!
We will be releasing the following wines:
– 2014 Rosé of Syrah
– 2014 White Mith
– 2014 Riesling
– 2014 Chardonnay
We look forward to seeing you!