- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 13 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fiesta de Vino Blanco at Balboa Winery
May 1, 2015 @ 10:00 am - May 3, 2015 @ 4:00 pmFree
Join Team Balboa for Fiesta de Vino Blanco this Spring Release Weekend and be among the first to enjoy our new white wines and rosé.
Guests will enjoy some extra special bonus wines over the weekend in addition to enjoying live salsa music with Eddie Manzanares and Café Blanco and a taco or seven from the Blue Valley Meats Truck on Saturday from 12:00 to 3:00 p.m. We just got in our Fiesta swag as well. It went quickly last year, so you’ll want to make sure you snag yours early!
We will be releasing the following wines:
– 2014 Rosé of Syrah
– 2014 White Mith
– 2014 Riesling
– 2014 Chardonnay
We look forward to seeing you!