- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 10 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fiesta de Vino Blanco at Balboa Winery
May 1, 2015 @ 10:00 am - May 3, 2015 @ 4:00 pmFree
Join Team Balboa for Fiesta de Vino Blanco this Spring Release Weekend and be among the first to enjoy our new white wines and rosé.
Guests will enjoy some extra special bonus wines over the weekend in addition to enjoying live salsa music with Eddie Manzanares and Café Blanco and a taco or seven from the Blue Valley Meats Truck on Saturday from 12:00 to 3:00 p.m. We just got in our Fiesta swag as well. It went quickly last year, so you’ll want to make sure you snag yours early!
We will be releasing the following wines:
– 2014 Rosé of Syrah
– 2014 White Mith
– 2014 Riesling
– 2014 Chardonnay
We look forward to seeing you!