- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 23 hours ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- Individual tickets on sale for 2017 International Pinot Noir Conference in OregonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fiesta de Vino Blanco at Balboa Winery
May 1, 2015 @ 10:00 am - May 3, 2015 @ 4:00 pmFree
Join Team Balboa for Fiesta de Vino Blanco this Spring Release Weekend and be among the first to enjoy our new white wines and rosé.
Guests will enjoy some extra special bonus wines over the weekend in addition to enjoying live salsa music with Eddie Manzanares and Café Blanco and a taco or seven from the Blue Valley Meats Truck on Saturday from 12:00 to 3:00 p.m. We just got in our Fiesta swag as well. It went quickly last year, so you’ll want to make sure you snag yours early!
We will be releasing the following wines:
– 2014 Rosé of Syrah
– 2014 White Mith
– 2014 Riesling
– 2014 Chardonnay
We look forward to seeing you!