- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 9 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fiesta de Vino Blanco at Balboa Winery
May 1, 2015 @ 10:00 am - May 3, 2015 @ 4:00 pmFree
Join Team Balboa for Fiesta de Vino Blanco this Spring Release Weekend and be among the first to enjoy our new white wines and rosé.
Guests will enjoy some extra special bonus wines over the weekend in addition to enjoying live salsa music with Eddie Manzanares and Café Blanco and a taco or seven from the Blue Valley Meats Truck on Saturday from 12:00 to 3:00 p.m. We just got in our Fiesta swag as well. It went quickly last year, so you’ll want to make sure you snag yours early!
We will be releasing the following wines:
– 2014 Rosé of Syrah
– 2014 White Mith
– 2014 Riesling
– 2014 Chardonnay
We look forward to seeing you!