- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 8 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Firelight Festival at Waterbrook Winery
November 4, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$20
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Waterbrook Winery is fired up for its Firelight Festival as part of the fall release weekend.
We’ll have our fire pits roaring, live music and a lantern launch. Tickets include a tasting flight of three Waterbrook wines paired with three delectable bites from the kitchen. Additional food and wine available for purchase.