- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 23 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Firelight Festival at Waterbrook Winery
November 4, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$20
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Waterbrook Winery is fired up for its Firelight Festival as part of the fall release weekend.
We’ll have our fire pits roaring, live music and a lantern launch. Tickets include a tasting flight of three Waterbrook wines paired with three delectable bites from the kitchen. Additional food and wine available for purchase.