- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Firelight Festival at Waterbrook Winery
November 4 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$20
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Waterbrook Winery is fired up for its Firelight Festival as part of the fall release weekend.
We’ll have our fire pits roaring, live music and a lantern launch. Tickets include a tasting flight of three Waterbrook wines paired with three delectable bites from the kitchen. Additional food and wine available for purchase.