- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Firelight Festival at Waterbrook Winery
November 4, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$20
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Waterbrook Winery is fired up for its Firelight Festival as part of the fall release weekend.
We’ll have our fire pits roaring, live music and a lantern launch. Tickets include a tasting flight of three Waterbrook wines paired with three delectable bites from the kitchen. Additional food and wine available for purchase.