- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 17 hours ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 2 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 3 days ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 4 days ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Viognier gaining in Northwest popularityPosted 6 days ago
- IPNC welcomes world of Pinot Noir to OregonPosted 6 days ago
- Meredith Smith takes over at Ste. Chapelle in IdahoPosted 1 week ago
- Columbia Crest brings in Crystal Gayle, BuckinghamsPosted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines honors Jeb DunnuckPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
First Annual Rosé Festival at Charles Smith Wines
May 3, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm| $20
Charles Smith Wines is pleased to announce a dynamic evening of burlesque, a DJ’d dance after-party and rosé-induced joy at their inaugural Rosé Festival in their downtown tasting room in Walla Walla.
Seattle’s Sinner Saint Burlesque will be performing and Charles Smith Wines will be pouring the fantastic K Rosé by the liter.