- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 19 hours ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 2 days ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 3 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 3 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 6 days ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 7 days ago
- Pinot Gris a food-friendly Northwest favoritePosted 1 week ago
- 20th anniversary of Taste Washington is March 23-26Posted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla couple flying high with new Aluvé WineryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
First Annual Rosé Festival at Charles Smith Wines
May 3, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$20
Charles Smith Wines is pleased to announce a dynamic evening of burlesque, a DJ’d dance after-party and rosé-induced joy at their inaugural Rosé Festival in their downtown tasting room in Walla Walla.
Seattle’s Sinner Saint Burlesque will be performing and Charles Smith Wines will be pouring the fantastic K Rosé by the liter.