- Our July images of Northwest wine countryPosted 17 hours ago
- Milbrandt Vineyards makes winemaking changes on Wahluke SlopePosted 2 days ago
- Nicolas Quillé helps lead Washington’s Riesling revolutionPosted 3 days ago
- Cooler temperatures put brakes on Washington’s 2016 vintagePosted 4 days ago
- Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from CanadaPosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 6 days ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 1 week ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
First Annual Rosé Festival at Charles Smith Wines
May 3, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm| $20
Charles Smith Wines is pleased to announce a dynamic evening of burlesque, a DJ’d dance after-party and rosé-induced joy at their inaugural Rosé Festival in their downtown tasting room in Walla Walla.
Seattle’s Sinner Saint Burlesque will be performing and Charles Smith Wines will be pouring the fantastic K Rosé by the liter.