- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 4 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 6 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
First Annual Rosé Festival at Charles Smith Wines
May 3, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$20
Charles Smith Wines is pleased to announce a dynamic evening of burlesque, a DJ’d dance after-party and rosé-induced joy at their inaugural Rosé Festival in their downtown tasting room in Walla Walla.
Seattle’s Sinner Saint Burlesque will be performing and Charles Smith Wines will be pouring the fantastic K Rosé by the liter.