- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 1 day ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
First Taste Oregon
January 27 @ 4:00 pm - January 28 @ 10:00 pm$10
SALEM, Ore. — First Taste Oregon — formerly known as the Oregon Wine, Food and Brew Festival — features some of the best in Oregon wine, craft beer, hard cider, small bites and shopping in the state capital.
Live music is available both days in two locations throughout First Taste, and there is art work from some of the states most renowned artists.
Past participating wineries include Ancient Cellars, Arcane Cellars, Buddha Kat Winery, Calamity Hill Vineyard, Cardwell Hill Cellars, Cooper Ridge Vineyard, Coria Estates, Croft Vineyards, Cubanisimo Vineyards, Denison Cellars, Evensong Winery, Fractal Cellars, Girardet Wine Cellars, Honeywood Winery, Laurel Ridge Winery, Macindoe Family Cellars, MarshAnne Vineyard, Merrill Cellars, Misty Meadows Winery, Mt. Hope Farms, Naked Winery, Namaste Vineyards, Nehalem Bay Winery, Noble Estate, Orchard Heights Winery, Parrett Mountain Cellars, Purple Cow Vineyards, River Rock Wine, Schultz Wines, Season Cellars, Silver Falls Vineyards, Springbank Farm, Tesoaria Vineyard & Winery, Treos Wines, William Rose Wines and Wine Fauve.