- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 2 days ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
First Taste Oregon
January 27 @ 4:00 pm - January 28 @ 10:00 pm$10
SALEM, Ore. — First Taste Oregon — formerly known as the Oregon Wine, Food and Brew Festival — features some of the best in Oregon wine, craft beer, hard cider, small bites and shopping in the state capital.
Live music is available both days in two locations throughout First Taste, and there is art work from some of the states most renowned artists.
Past participating wineries include Ancient Cellars, Arcane Cellars, Buddha Kat Winery, Calamity Hill Vineyard, Cardwell Hill Cellars, Cooper Ridge Vineyard, Coria Estates, Croft Vineyards, Cubanisimo Vineyards, Denison Cellars, Evensong Winery, Fractal Cellars, Girardet Wine Cellars, Honeywood Winery, Laurel Ridge Winery, Macindoe Family Cellars, MarshAnne Vineyard, Merrill Cellars, Misty Meadows Winery, Mt. Hope Farms, Naked Winery, Namaste Vineyards, Nehalem Bay Winery, Noble Estate, Orchard Heights Winery, Parrett Mountain Cellars, Purple Cow Vineyards, River Rock Wine, Schultz Wines, Season Cellars, Silver Falls Vineyards, Springbank Farm, Tesoaria Vineyard & Winery, Treos Wines, William Rose Wines and Wine Fauve.