- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 6 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
First Taste Oregon
January 22 @ 4:00 pm - January 23 @ 10:00 pm$10
SALEM, Ore. — First Taste Oregon — formerly known as the Oregon Wine, Food and Brew Festival — features some of the best in Oregon wine, craft beer, hard cider, small bites and shopping in the state capital.
Live music is available both days in two locations throughout First Taste, and there is art work from some of the states most renowned artists.
Participating wineries include Ancient Cellars, Arcane Cellars, Buddha Kat Winery, Calamity Hill Vineyard, Cardwell Hill Cellars, Cooper Ridge Vineyard, Coria Estates, Cubanisimo Vineyards, Fractal Cellars, Girardet, Honeywood Winery, Laurel Ridge Winery, Macindoe Family Cellars, MarshAnne Vineyard, Misty Meadows Winery, Mt. Hope Farms, Naked Winery, Nehalem Bay Winery, Noble Estate, Parrett Mountain Cellars, Purple Cow Vineyards, River Rock Wine, Schultz Wines, Season Cellars, Silver Falls Vineyards, Tesoaria Vineyard & Winery and Treos Wines.