- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
First Taste Oregon
January 27, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - January 28, 2017 @ 10:00 pm$10
SALEM, Ore. — First Taste Oregon — formerly known as the Oregon Wine, Food and Brew Festival — features some of the best in Oregon wine, craft beer, hard cider, small bites and shopping in the state capital.
Live music is available both days in two locations throughout First Taste, and there is art work from some of the states most renowned artists.
Past participating wineries include Ancient Cellars, Arcane Cellars, Buddha Kat Winery, Calamity Hill Vineyard, Cardwell Hill Cellars, Cooper Ridge Vineyard, Coria Estates, Croft Vineyards, Cubanisimo Vineyards, Denison Cellars, Evensong Winery, Fractal Cellars, Girardet Wine Cellars, Honeywood Winery, Laurel Ridge Winery, Macindoe Family Cellars, MarshAnne Vineyard, Merrill Cellars, Misty Meadows Winery, Mt. Hope Farms, Naked Winery, Namaste Vineyards, Nehalem Bay Winery, Noble Estate, Orchard Heights Winery, Parrett Mountain Cellars, Purple Cow Vineyards, River Rock Wine, Schultz Wines, Season Cellars, Silver Falls Vineyards, Springbank Farm, Tesoaria Vineyard & Winery, Treos Wines, William Rose Wines and Wine Fauve.