- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 7 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
First Thursday Wine Feature with 14 Hands at Desert Wind Winery
June 5, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
PROSSER, Wash. — Join us for an evening of complimentary wine tasting from our neighbors at 14 Hands.
Select wines by the glass and bottle will be available in our Mojave restaurant, along with a menu of chef’s specials chosen to complement the wines.