- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 7 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
First Thursday Wine Feature with Treveri Cellars at Desert Wind Winery
May 1, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
PROSSER, Wash. — Join us for an evening of complimentary wine tasting from our neighbors at Treveri Cellars.
Select wines by the glass and bottle will be available at the MOJAVE restaurant, along with a menu of chef’s specials chosen to complement the wines.