- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
First Vertical: Anam Cara Cellars Mark Pinot Noir
October 26, 2014 @ 11:30 am - 3:30 pm$35
NEWBERG, Ore. — With each vintage, Anam Cara Cellars captures the boldest expression of Nicholas Vineyard, blending from reserve rows as well as reserve barrels to create a limited bottling of collectible Pinot Noir for the Mark’s series. Most of these wines were produced in 50-case quantities and less than a case remains of several vintages.
Anam Cara will open these wines alongside corresponding vintages of the Nicholas Estate Pinot Noirs at a seated tasting led by wine journalist and educator Cole Danehower, one of the Northwest’s most renowned wine experts.
Date: Sunday, October 26, 2014
Anam Cara Cellars: 306 N. Main, Newberg
Time (two options): 11:30 or 3:30
Appetizers will be served. Seating is extremely limited and RSVPs are required.