- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 15 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
First Vertical: Anam Cara Cellars Mark Pinot Noir
October 26, 2014 @ 11:30 am - 3:30 pm$35
NEWBERG, Ore. — With each vintage, Anam Cara Cellars captures the boldest expression of Nicholas Vineyard, blending from reserve rows as well as reserve barrels to create a limited bottling of collectible Pinot Noir for the Mark’s series. Most of these wines were produced in 50-case quantities and less than a case remains of several vintages.
Anam Cara will open these wines alongside corresponding vintages of the Nicholas Estate Pinot Noirs at a seated tasting led by wine journalist and educator Cole Danehower, one of the Northwest’s most renowned wine experts.
Date: Sunday, October 26, 2014
Anam Cara Cellars: 306 N. Main, Newberg
Time (two options): 11:30 or 3:30
Appetizers will be served. Seating is extremely limited and RSVPs are required.