- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 2 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 6 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 7 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
First Vertical: Anam Cara Cellars Mark Pinot Noir
October 26, 2014 @ 11:30 am - 3:30 pm$35
NEWBERG, Ore. — With each vintage, Anam Cara Cellars captures the boldest expression of Nicholas Vineyard, blending from reserve rows as well as reserve barrels to create a limited bottling of collectible Pinot Noir for the Mark’s series. Most of these wines were produced in 50-case quantities and less than a case remains of several vintages.
Anam Cara will open these wines alongside corresponding vintages of the Nicholas Estate Pinot Noirs at a seated tasting led by wine journalist and educator Cole Danehower, one of the Northwest’s most renowned wine experts.
Date: Sunday, October 26, 2014
Anam Cara Cellars: 306 N. Main, Newberg
Time (two options): 11:30 or 3:30
Appetizers will be served. Seating is extremely limited and RSVPs are required.