- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 9 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
First Vertical: Anam Cara Cellars Mark Pinot Noir
October 26, 2014 @ 11:30 am - 3:30 pm$35
NEWBERG, Ore. — With each vintage, Anam Cara Cellars captures the boldest expression of Nicholas Vineyard, blending from reserve rows as well as reserve barrels to create a limited bottling of collectible Pinot Noir for the Mark’s series. Most of these wines were produced in 50-case quantities and less than a case remains of several vintages.
Anam Cara will open these wines alongside corresponding vintages of the Nicholas Estate Pinot Noirs at a seated tasting led by wine journalist and educator Cole Danehower, one of the Northwest’s most renowned wine experts.
Date: Sunday, October 26, 2014
Anam Cara Cellars: 306 N. Main, Newberg
Time (two options): 11:30 or 3:30
Appetizers will be served. Seating is extremely limited and RSVPs are required.