- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 11 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
First Vertical: Anam Cara Cellars Mark Pinot Noir
October 26, 2014 @ 11:30 am - 3:30 pm$35
NEWBERG, Ore. — With each vintage, Anam Cara Cellars captures the boldest expression of Nicholas Vineyard, blending from reserve rows as well as reserve barrels to create a limited bottling of collectible Pinot Noir for the Mark’s series. Most of these wines were produced in 50-case quantities and less than a case remains of several vintages.
Anam Cara will open these wines alongside corresponding vintages of the Nicholas Estate Pinot Noirs at a seated tasting led by wine journalist and educator Cole Danehower, one of the Northwest’s most renowned wine experts.
Date: Sunday, October 26, 2014
Anam Cara Cellars: 306 N. Main, Newberg
Time (two options): 11:30 or 3:30
Appetizers will be served. Seating is extremely limited and RSVPs are required.