- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 11 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
“Five Artists” Art Exhibit
November 29, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Just in time for black Friday…our winery’s largest art display, titled: Five Artists.
This exhibit will showcase the work of five local artists, including a mother & daughter team: Iola Bramhall (mother), Jill Ingram (daughter), Judy Robertus, Monica Stobie, and Anne Strode.
Mediums and sizes vary from pastels, photography, oils, acrylics, to mixed media and wax paintings–something for everyone.