- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 20 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
‘Five Artists’ exhibit at Dumas Station Wines
December 14, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
This Walla Walla family-owned winery’s largest art display — titled ‘Five Artists’ — ends its three-week showing on Dec. 14.
This exhibit showcases the work of five Walla Walla Valley artists, including the mother-daughter team of Iola Bramhall (mother), Jill Ingram (daughter) as well as Judy Robertus, Monica Stobie, and Anne Strode.
Mediums and sizes vary from pastels, photography, oils, acrylics, to mixed media and wax paintings. There is something for everyone.
The wines of Dumas Station will also be available for tasting, for a $5 refundable tasting fee.