- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 20 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
‘Five Artists’ exhibit at Dumas Station Wines
December 14, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
This Walla Walla family-owned winery’s largest art display — titled ‘Five Artists’ — ends its three-week showing on Dec. 14.
This exhibit showcases the work of five Walla Walla Valley artists, including the mother-daughter team of Iola Bramhall (mother), Jill Ingram (daughter) as well as Judy Robertus, Monica Stobie, and Anne Strode.
Mediums and sizes vary from pastels, photography, oils, acrylics, to mixed media and wax paintings. There is something for everyone.
The wines of Dumas Station will also be available for tasting, for a $5 refundable tasting fee.