- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 8 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 7 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
‘Five Artists’ exhibit at Dumas Station Wines
December 14, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
This Walla Walla family-owned winery’s largest art display — titled ‘Five Artists’ — ends its three-week showing on Dec. 14.
This exhibit showcases the work of five Walla Walla Valley artists, including the mother-daughter team of Iola Bramhall (mother), Jill Ingram (daughter) as well as Judy Robertus, Monica Stobie, and Anne Strode.
Mediums and sizes vary from pastels, photography, oils, acrylics, to mixed media and wax paintings. There is something for everyone.
The wines of Dumas Station will also be available for tasting, for a $5 refundable tasting fee.