- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 7 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
‘Five Artists’ exhibit at Dumas Station Wines
December 14, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
This Walla Walla family-owned winery’s largest art display — titled ‘Five Artists’ — ends its three-week showing on Dec. 14.
This exhibit showcases the work of five Walla Walla Valley artists, including the mother-daughter team of Iola Bramhall (mother), Jill Ingram (daughter) as well as Judy Robertus, Monica Stobie, and Anne Strode.
Mediums and sizes vary from pastels, photography, oils, acrylics, to mixed media and wax paintings. There is something for everyone.
The wines of Dumas Station will also be available for tasting, for a $5 refundable tasting fee.