- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Flatbreads and Live Music on the Patio at Desert Wind Winery
October 3, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
Join us on the Desert Wind Winery river-view patio — weather permitting, indoors otherwise — for an evening of food and fun in Prosser, Wash., along the Yakima River.
Live music will be performed by Darnell Scott, accompanied by $12 flatbread pizzas as well as food and drink specials. No reservations required.