- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 9 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 1 day ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Flatbreads and Live Music on the Patio at Desert Wind Winery
August 1, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
Join us on the Desert Wind Winery river-view patio — weather permitting, indoors otherwise — for an evening of food and fun in Prosser, Wash., along the Yakima River.
Live music will be performed by jazz and R&B man Wayman Chapman, accompanied by $12 flatbread pizzas as well as food and drink specials. No reservations required.