- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 10 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Flatbreads and Live Music on the Patio at Desert Wind Winery
September 5, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
Visit the Desert Wind Winery river-view patio — weather permitting, indoors otherwise — for an evening of food and fun in Prosser, Wash., along the Yakima River.
Live music will be performed by the Sore Thumb Band, accompanied by $12 flatbread pizzas as well as food and drink specials. No reservations required.