- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 22 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Flatbreads and Live Music on the Patio at Desert Wind Winery
June 6, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
Join us on the Desert Wind Winery riverview patio — weather permitting, indoors otherwise — for an evening of food and fun. Live music by Tony Woods and JP Benitz, $12 flatbread pizzas, and food and drink specials.
No reservations required.