- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 2 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Flatbreads and Live Music on the Patio at Desert Wind Winery
June 6, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
Join us on the Desert Wind Winery riverview patio — weather permitting, indoors otherwise — for an evening of food and fun. Live music by Tony Woods and JP Benitz, $12 flatbread pizzas, and food and drink specials.
No reservations required.