- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 15 hours ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 1 day ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 3 days ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 3 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 5 days ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 6 days ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Viognier gaining in Northwest popularityPosted 1 week ago
- IPNC welcomes world of Pinot Noir to OregonPosted 1 week ago
- Meredith Smith takes over at Ste. Chapelle in IdahoPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Flatbreads on the Patio at Duck Pond Cellars
August 9, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm| Free
Stop by Duck Pond Winery in Dundee, Ore., for a day of wine tasting and $10 flatbreads on the patio. Choices include Pulled Pork, Margherita, and Coppa. No reservations necessary.