- Chas Nagel, Washington wine pioneer researcher, goes into hall of famePosted 21 hours ago
- 14 Hands releases ultrapremium red blendPosted 2 days ago
- Martin uses award-winning Tempranillo to grow Red Lily VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wineries ask Legislature for more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Heat takes toll on Washington’s 2015 wine harvestPosted 5 days ago
- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 6 days ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 7 days ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 1 week ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Flatbreads on the Patio at Duck Pond Cellars
August 9, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm| Free
Stop by Duck Pond Winery in Dundee, Ore., for a day of wine tasting and $10 flatbreads on the patio. Choices include Pulled Pork, Margherita, and Coppa. No reservations necessary.