- Walla Walla sparkling wine a black-to-white processPosted 15 hours ago
- Red Mountain’s Canvasback part of Duckhorn salePosted 2 days ago
- Silvara Vineyards’ Malbec best in North Central WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- History runs deep in soils of Yakima Valley wine countryPosted 4 days ago
- Del Rio Vineyards offers free U-pick flowers to those who givePosted 4 days ago
- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 7 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Flatbreads on the Patio at Duck Pond Cellars
August 9, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Stop by Duck Pond Winery in Dundee, Ore., for a day of wine tasting and $10 flatbreads on the patio. Choices include Pulled Pork, Margherita, and Coppa. No reservations necessary.