- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 3 hours ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 1 day ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 2 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 3 days ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 4 days ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 5 days ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 6 days ago
- Rise and fall of Washington LembergerPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle gears up for Riesling Rendezvous in JulyPosted 1 week ago
- Hundreds help launch Walla Walla Valley’s Pambrun in stylePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Flatbreads on the Patio at Duck Pond Cellars
August 9, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm| Free
Stop by Duck Pond Winery in Dundee, Ore., for a day of wine tasting and $10 flatbreads on the patio. Choices include Pulled Pork, Margherita, and Coppa. No reservations necessary.