- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Flower Bouquet Class at Milbrandt Vineyards with Buggirl’s Garden
July 6, 2014 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$25
PROSSER, Wash. — Stacey Gingras of Buggirls’ Garden will be joining the tasting room of Milbrandt Vineyards for an afternoon of wine and flowers.
Stacey sells her delicious produce and beautiful flowers at farmers markets in Prosser and the Tri-Cities. She is going to provide instruction in how to artistically arrange a bouquet of flowers.
Cost is $25, which gets you a glass of wine, vase and a beautiful bouquet.
Reservations are required. Call 509-788-0030 or email [email protected] to reserve your spot.