- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 14 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Flower Bouquet Class at Milbrandt Vineyards with Buggirl’s Garden
July 6, 2014 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$25
PROSSER, Wash. — Stacey Gingras of Buggirls’ Garden will be joining the tasting room of Milbrandt Vineyards for an afternoon of wine and flowers.
Stacey sells her delicious produce and beautiful flowers at farmers markets in Prosser and the Tri-Cities. She is going to provide instruction in how to artistically arrange a bouquet of flowers.
Cost is $25, which gets you a glass of wine, vase and a beautiful bouquet.
Reservations are required. Call 509-788-0030 or email [email protected] to reserve your spot.