- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 14 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Flower Bouquet Class at Milbrandt Vineyards with Buggirl’s Garden
July 6, 2014 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$25
PROSSER, Wash. — Stacey Gingras of Buggirls’ Garden will be joining the tasting room of Milbrandt Vineyards for an afternoon of wine and flowers.
Stacey sells her delicious produce and beautiful flowers at farmers markets in Prosser and the Tri-Cities. She is going to provide instruction in how to artistically arrange a bouquet of flowers.
Cost is $25, which gets you a glass of wine, vase and a beautiful bouquet.
Reservations are required. Call 509-788-0030 or email [email protected] to reserve your spot.