- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Flower Bouquet Class at Milbrandt Vineyards with Buggirl’s Garden
July 6, 2014 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$25
PROSSER, Wash. — Stacey Gingras of Buggirls’ Garden will be joining the tasting room of Milbrandt Vineyards for an afternoon of wine and flowers.
Stacey sells her delicious produce and beautiful flowers at farmers markets in Prosser and the Tri-Cities. She is going to provide instruction in how to artistically arrange a bouquet of flowers.
Cost is $25, which gets you a glass of wine, vase and a beautiful bouquet.
Reservations are required. Call 509-788-0030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.