- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 11 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Forgeron Cellars winemaker dinner at Shore Lodge
February 1, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$95
MCCALL, Idaho — Shore Lodge and its acclaimed fine dining restaurant, The Narrows, will continue its exclusive winemaker dinner series this winter with Walla Walla’s award-winning Forgeron Cellars at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 1.
Hosted in The Narrows — a three-time Wine Spectator Award of Excellence-winning restaurant known for its panoramic views of Payette Lake — the evening will begin with a sparkling wine reception followed by a four-course dinner.
The meal will feature the innovative cuisine of executive chef Steven Topple, and each course will be paired with the Forgeron wines that The Wine Advocate calls “outstanding across the board.”
The Forgeron Cellars Winemaker’s Dinner at The Narrows is priced at $95 per person, excluding tax and gratuity.
For guests who wish to combine their dinner with a relaxing overnight stay, lodge accommodations are available. For information or reservations, call 208-634-2244.