- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 8 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Forgeron Cellars winemaker dinner at Shore Lodge
February 1, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$95
MCCALL, Idaho — Shore Lodge and its acclaimed fine dining restaurant, The Narrows, will continue its exclusive winemaker dinner series this winter with Walla Walla’s award-winning Forgeron Cellars at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 1.
Hosted in The Narrows — a three-time Wine Spectator Award of Excellence-winning restaurant known for its panoramic views of Payette Lake — the evening will begin with a sparkling wine reception followed by a four-course dinner.
The meal will feature the innovative cuisine of executive chef Steven Topple, and each course will be paired with the Forgeron wines that The Wine Advocate calls “outstanding across the board.”
The Forgeron Cellars Winemaker’s Dinner at The Narrows is priced at $95 per person, excluding tax and gratuity.
For guests who wish to combine their dinner with a relaxing overnight stay, lodge accommodations are available. For information or reservations, call 208-634-2244.