- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Forgeron Cellars winemaker dinner at Shore Lodge
February 1, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$95
MCCALL, Idaho — Shore Lodge and its acclaimed fine dining restaurant, The Narrows, will continue its exclusive winemaker dinner series this winter with Walla Walla’s award-winning Forgeron Cellars at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 1.
Hosted in The Narrows — a three-time Wine Spectator Award of Excellence-winning restaurant known for its panoramic views of Payette Lake — the evening will begin with a sparkling wine reception followed by a four-course dinner.
The meal will feature the innovative cuisine of executive chef Steven Topple, and each course will be paired with the Forgeron wines that The Wine Advocate calls “outstanding across the board.”
The Forgeron Cellars Winemaker’s Dinner at The Narrows is priced at $95 per person, excluding tax and gratuity.
For guests who wish to combine their dinner with a relaxing overnight stay, lodge accommodations are available. For information or reservations, call 208-634-2244.