- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Forgeron Cellars winemaker dinner at Shore Lodge
February 1, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$95
MCCALL, Idaho — Shore Lodge and its acclaimed fine dining restaurant, The Narrows, will continue its exclusive winemaker dinner series this winter with Walla Walla’s award-winning Forgeron Cellars at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 1.
Hosted in The Narrows — a three-time Wine Spectator Award of Excellence-winning restaurant known for its panoramic views of Payette Lake — the evening will begin with a sparkling wine reception followed by a four-course dinner.
The meal will feature the innovative cuisine of executive chef Steven Topple, and each course will be paired with the Forgeron wines that The Wine Advocate calls “outstanding across the board.”
The Forgeron Cellars Winemaker’s Dinner at The Narrows is priced at $95 per person, excluding tax and gratuity.
For guests who wish to combine their dinner with a relaxing overnight stay, lodge accommodations are available. For information or reservations, call 208-634-2244.