- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 day ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Forgeron Cellars winemaker dinner at Shore Lodge
February 1, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$95
MCCALL, Idaho — Shore Lodge and its acclaimed fine dining restaurant, The Narrows, will continue its exclusive winemaker dinner series this winter with Walla Walla’s award-winning Forgeron Cellars at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 1.
Hosted in The Narrows — a three-time Wine Spectator Award of Excellence-winning restaurant known for its panoramic views of Payette Lake — the evening will begin with a sparkling wine reception followed by a four-course dinner.
The meal will feature the innovative cuisine of executive chef Steven Topple, and each course will be paired with the Forgeron wines that The Wine Advocate calls “outstanding across the board.”
The Forgeron Cellars Winemaker’s Dinner at The Narrows is priced at $95 per person, excluding tax and gratuity.
For guests who wish to combine their dinner with a relaxing overnight stay, lodge accommodations are available. For information or reservations, call 208-634-2244.