- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 24 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Forgeron Cellars winemaker dinner at Shore Lodge
February 1, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$95
MCCALL, Idaho — Shore Lodge and its acclaimed fine dining restaurant, The Narrows, will continue its exclusive winemaker dinner series this winter with Walla Walla’s award-winning Forgeron Cellars at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 1.
Hosted in The Narrows — a three-time Wine Spectator Award of Excellence-winning restaurant known for its panoramic views of Payette Lake — the evening will begin with a sparkling wine reception followed by a four-course dinner.
The meal will feature the innovative cuisine of executive chef Steven Topple, and each course will be paired with the Forgeron wines that The Wine Advocate calls “outstanding across the board.”
The Forgeron Cellars Winemaker’s Dinner at The Narrows is priced at $95 per person, excluding tax and gratuity.
For guests who wish to combine their dinner with a relaxing overnight stay, lodge accommodations are available. For information or reservations, call 208-634-2244.