- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 7 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Fourth Anniversary Party at Michael Florentino Cellars
July 27, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
Also get your style on with Lisa Rae Lewis of Stella and Dot, your independent stylist. Be the first to preview her new fall collection.
And be sure to keep your ears open for Chillz Ice Cream Truck. They will be driving through starting around 1:30 p.m.
Wine Slushies will be available by the glass. Cost is $5 — or free for wine club members