- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 18 hours ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fourth Anniversary Party at Michael Florentino Cellars
July 27, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
Also get your style on with Lisa Rae Lewis of Stella and Dot, your independent stylist. Be the first to preview her new fall collection.
And be sure to keep your ears open for Chillz Ice Cream Truck. They will be driving through starting around 1:30 p.m.
Wine Slushies will be available by the glass. Cost is $5 — or free for wine club members