- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fourth Anniversary Party at Michael Florentino Cellars
July 27, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
Also get your style on with Lisa Rae Lewis of Stella and Dot, your independent stylist. Be the first to preview her new fall collection.
And be sure to keep your ears open for Chillz Ice Cream Truck. They will be driving through starting around 1:30 p.m.
Wine Slushies will be available by the glass. Cost is $5 — or free for wine club members