Wambeke, a pianist who was born in British Columbia, grew up in Hermiston, Ore. His career includes performing with vocal jazz group Freeform, which played at Carnegie Hall in 2006 and 2008.
- Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapesPosted 18 hours ago
- Great Northwest Destination Wineries: Col SolarePosted 2 days ago
- Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQPosted 3 days ago
- Pinot Gris and food from the seaPosted 4 days ago
- Northwest wines fare well at granddaddy of wine competitionsPosted 5 days ago
- Oregon wine’s Silvan Ridge set to open Elizabeth Chambers CellarPosted 6 days ago
- Bob Betz reflects on a most interesting life in winePosted 7 days ago
- Marshall Edwards stands behind some of Washington’s largest vineyardsPosted 1 week ago
- Veraison comes early to Washington wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s J. Bookwalter continues to evolvePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.