Wambeke, a pianist who was born in British Columbia, grew up in Hermiston, Ore. His career includes performing with vocal jazz group Freeform, which played at Carnegie Hall in 2006 and 2008.
- Introducing the Great Northwest Winecast, a weekly podcastPosted 6 hours ago
- Union Wine Company takes next step in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- Oregon wineries happy with Alaska Air promotionPosted 2 days ago
- 20 years later, André Tchelistcheff’s influence remains in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Syrah still strong in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Photo gallery: Bud break on Washington’s Red MountainPosted 5 days ago
- Inside WSU Wine Science Center constructionPosted 6 days ago
- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 1 week ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.