Wambeke, a pianist who was born in British Columbia, grew up in Hermiston, Ore. His career includes performing with vocal jazz group Freeform, which played at Carnegie Hall in 2006 and 2008.
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 7 hours ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 1 day ago
- Climatologist points to wet, warm April for Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Northwest Riesling renaissancePosted 3 days ago
- Long Shadows Vintners unveils new labelsPosted 4 days ago
- 14 Hands Winery opens with style in ProsserPosted 5 days ago
- Historic Sagemoor Vineyards sold to apple growerPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon wine community reflects on life of Elkton’s John BradleyPosted 6 days ago
- Yakima Valley winery tops Capital Food & Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Anelare Wines hires GM, prepares for new tasting roomPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.