- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 2 hours ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 1 day ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 2 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 3 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 5 days ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 6 days ago
- Pinot Gris a food-friendly Northwest favoritePosted 1 week ago
- 20th anniversary of Taste Washington is March 23-26Posted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla couple flying high with new Aluvé WineryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Frazer Wambeke to perform at Market Vineyards
June 21, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$5
Wambeke, a pianist who was born in British Columbia, grew up in Hermiston, Ore. His career includes performing with vocal jazz group Freeform, which played at Carnegie Hall in 2006 and 2008.