- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Friday Night Farm to Fork Dinner at Desert Wind Winery
June 27, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$65
PROSSER, Wash. — Join the team at Desert Wind Winery’s Mojave Restaurant for its festive monthly event featuring a three-course family-style dinner highlighting the region’s best produce and purveyors.
Pre-dinner social begins at 6 p.m., with dinner at 6:30 p.m. Limited seating available; reservations required one week prior to date of dinner. Cost is $65 per person ($55 for wine club members) includes pre-dinner social and three-course dinner with wine pairings.