- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Friday Night Farm to Fork Dinner at Desert Wind Winery
May 30, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$65
PROSSER, Wash. — Join the team at Desert Wind Winery’s Mojave Restaurant for its festive monthly event featuring a three-course family-style dinner highlighting the region’s best produce and purveyors.
Pre-dinner social begins at 6 p.m., with dinner at 6:30 p.m. Limited seating available; reservations required one week prior to date of dinner. Cost is $65 per person ($55 for wine club members) includes pre-dinner social and three-course dinner with wine pairings.