- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 3 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Friday Night Farm to Fork Dinner at Desert Wind Winery
May 30, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$65
PROSSER, Wash. — Join the team at Desert Wind Winery’s Mojave Restaurant for its festive monthly event featuring a three-course family-style dinner highlighting the region’s best produce and purveyors.
Pre-dinner social begins at 6 p.m., with dinner at 6:30 p.m. Limited seating available; reservations required one week prior to date of dinner. Cost is $65 per person ($55 for wine club members) includes pre-dinner social and three-course dinner with wine pairings.