- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 21 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Friday Night Farm to Fork Dinner at Desert Wind Winery
May 30, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$65
PROSSER, Wash. — Join the team at Desert Wind Winery’s Mojave Restaurant for its festive monthly event featuring a three-course family-style dinner highlighting the region’s best produce and purveyors.
Pre-dinner social begins at 6 p.m., with dinner at 6:30 p.m. Limited seating available; reservations required one week prior to date of dinner. Cost is $65 per person ($55 for wine club members) includes pre-dinner social and three-course dinner with wine pairings.