- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 9 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Friday Night Fiesta at Milbrandt Vineyards
March 11, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$15
PROSSER, Wash. — Get ready for a fun night of sippin’ sangria and learning bachata with Salsa Con Rumba!
No partner or experience needed to come, just bring your dancing shoes. Cost is $15 general/$10 Milbrandt Vineyards Cellar Club.
Call or e-mail to make a reservation.