- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 8 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Friday Night Fiesta at Milbrandt Vineyards
March 11 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$15
PROSSER, Wash. — Get ready for a fun night of sippin’ sangria and learning bachata with Salsa Con Rumba!
No partner or experience needed to come, just bring your dancing shoes. Cost is $15 general/$10 Milbrandt Vineyards Cellar Club.
Call or e-mail to make a reservation.