- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Friday Night Fiesta at Milbrandt Vineyards
March 11, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$15
PROSSER, Wash. — Get ready for a fun night of sippin’ sangria and learning bachata with Salsa Con Rumba!
No partner or experience needed to come, just bring your dancing shoes. Cost is $15 general/$10 Milbrandt Vineyards Cellar Club.
Call or e-mail to make a reservation.