- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 19 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Friday Night Fiesta at Milbrandt Vineyards
March 11, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$15
PROSSER, Wash. — Get ready for a fun night of sippin’ sangria and learning bachata with Salsa Con Rumba!
No partner or experience needed to come, just bring your dancing shoes. Cost is $15 general/$10 Milbrandt Vineyards Cellar Club.
Call or e-mail to make a reservation.