- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 19 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Friday Night Fiesta at Milbrandt Vineyards
March 11 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$15
PROSSER, Wash. — Get ready for a fun night of sippin’ sangria and learning bachata with Salsa Con Rumba!
No partner or experience needed to come, just bring your dancing shoes. Cost is $15 general/$10 Milbrandt Vineyards Cellar Club.
Call or e-mail to make a reservation.