- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 1 day ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fueled By Fine Wine Half Marathon After Party at Winter’s Hill
July 13, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission
DAYTON, Ore. — Now that you feel the burn, come join us with Farmers’ Plate & Pantry as we serve up delicious Runner Friendly food all afternoon to nourish you back to health after tackling the hills of Dundee! We will also be pouring a refreshing flight of Winter’s Hill wines for you to savor and toast your running success.
We would also love to see non-runners join us as well. Feel free to bring your kids up to the winery, as we have a big field they can run around in.
The Beautiful Pig will also be here sampling their locally created charcuterie.
The menu will feature:
$5 appetizer — Deviled egg plate featuring two types of deviled eggs on a bed of fresh greens
$10 lunch — Grilled chicken on a bed of fresh greens with hazelnuts served with crusty bread
Vegetarian option – Roasted summer vegetables on a bed of fresh greens with goat cheese and hazelnuts served with crusty bread
$5 dessert — Flourless chocolate torte with berry sauce