- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fueled By Fine Wine Half Marathon After Party at Winter’s Hill
July 13, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission
DAYTON, Ore. — Now that you feel the burn, come join us with Farmers’ Plate & Pantry as we serve up delicious Runner Friendly food all afternoon to nourish you back to health after tackling the hills of Dundee! We will also be pouring a refreshing flight of Winter’s Hill wines for you to savor and toast your running success.
We would also love to see non-runners join us as well. Feel free to bring your kids up to the winery, as we have a big field they can run around in.
The Beautiful Pig will also be here sampling their locally created charcuterie.
The menu will feature:
$5 appetizer — Deviled egg plate featuring two types of deviled eggs on a bed of fresh greens
$10 lunch — Grilled chicken on a bed of fresh greens with hazelnuts served with crusty bread
Vegetarian option – Roasted summer vegetables on a bed of fresh greens with goat cheese and hazelnuts served with crusty bread
$5 dessert — Flourless chocolate torte with berry sauce