- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 9 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fueled By Fine Wine Half Marathon After Party at Winter’s Hill
July 13, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission
DAYTON, Ore. — Now that you feel the burn, come join us with Farmers’ Plate & Pantry as we serve up delicious Runner Friendly food all afternoon to nourish you back to health after tackling the hills of Dundee! We will also be pouring a refreshing flight of Winter’s Hill wines for you to savor and toast your running success.
We would also love to see non-runners join us as well. Feel free to bring your kids up to the winery, as we have a big field they can run around in.
The Beautiful Pig will also be here sampling their locally created charcuterie.
The menu will feature:
$5 appetizer — Deviled egg plate featuring two types of deviled eggs on a bed of fresh greens
$10 lunch — Grilled chicken on a bed of fresh greens with hazelnuts served with crusty bread
Vegetarian option – Roasted summer vegetables on a bed of fresh greens with goat cheese and hazelnuts served with crusty bread
$5 dessert — Flourless chocolate torte with berry sauce