- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 13 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Fueled By Fine Wine Half Marathon After Party at Winter’s Hill
July 13, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission
DAYTON, Ore. — Now that you feel the burn, come join us with Farmers’ Plate & Pantry as we serve up delicious Runner Friendly food all afternoon to nourish you back to health after tackling the hills of Dundee! We will also be pouring a refreshing flight of Winter’s Hill wines for you to savor and toast your running success.
We would also love to see non-runners join us as well. Feel free to bring your kids up to the winery, as we have a big field they can run around in.
The Beautiful Pig will also be here sampling their locally created charcuterie.
The menu will feature:
$5 appetizer — Deviled egg plate featuring two types of deviled eggs on a bed of fresh greens
$10 lunch — Grilled chicken on a bed of fresh greens with hazelnuts served with crusty bread
Vegetarian option – Roasted summer vegetables on a bed of fresh greens with goat cheese and hazelnuts served with crusty bread
$5 dessert — Flourless chocolate torte with berry sauce