- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 3 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 1 week ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fueled By Fine Wine Half Marathon After Party at Winter’s Hill
July 13, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission
DAYTON, Ore. — Now that you feel the burn, come join us with Farmers’ Plate & Pantry as we serve up delicious Runner Friendly food all afternoon to nourish you back to health after tackling the hills of Dundee! We will also be pouring a refreshing flight of Winter’s Hill wines for you to savor and toast your running success.
We would also love to see non-runners join us as well. Feel free to bring your kids up to the winery, as we have a big field they can run around in.
The Beautiful Pig will also be here sampling their locally created charcuterie.
The menu will feature:
$5 appetizer — Deviled egg plate featuring two types of deviled eggs on a bed of fresh greens
$10 lunch — Grilled chicken on a bed of fresh greens with hazelnuts served with crusty bread
Vegetarian option – Roasted summer vegetables on a bed of fresh greens with goat cheese and hazelnuts served with crusty bread
$5 dessert — Flourless chocolate torte with berry sauce