- Washington lawmakers weighs 4th tasting room, growlers for wineriesPosted 1 hour ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 1 day ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fused glass workshop with Richard Parrish in db Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery
October 28, 2016$850
RICHLAND, Wash. – Guest artist Richard M. Parrish will lead a Fear No Color master class workshop Oct. 28-31 at db Studio, which is part of Barnard Griffin Winery.
This is an opportunity to learn and master new color techniques in fused glass design from this acclaimed Montana-based kilnformed glass artist.
Cost is $850, and the workshop fee includes instruction and materials. There is a $500 advance required to reserve your spot in the class, which runs 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each of the four days.
The db Studio is a fully appointed kilnformed glass arts studio and teaching facility, and it is the only artisan glass studio within a winery.
Education is central to the mission of db Studio. Classes in fused glass are taught at a number of levels from beginner to those more accomplished in the craft.
db Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352