- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 day ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
Fused glass workshop with Richard Parrish in db Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery
RICHLAND, Wash. – Guest artist Richard M. Parrish will lead a Fear No Color master class workshop Oct. 28-31 at db Studio, which is part of Barnard Griffin Winery.
This is an opportunity to learn and master new color techniques in fused glass design from this acclaimed Montana-based kilnformed glass artist.
Cost is $850, and the workshop fee includes instruction and materials. There is a $500 advance required to reserve your spot in the class, which runs 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each of the four days.
The db Studio is a fully appointed kilnformed glass arts studio and teaching facility, and it is the only artisan glass studio within a winery.
Education is central to the mission of db Studio. Classes in fused glass are taught at a number of levels from beginner to those more accomplished in the craft.
db Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352