- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fused glass workshop with Richard Parrish in db Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery
October 28, 2016$850
RICHLAND, Wash. – Guest artist Richard M. Parrish will lead a Fear No Color master class workshop Oct. 28-31 at db Studio, which is part of Barnard Griffin Winery.
This is an opportunity to learn and master new color techniques in fused glass design from this acclaimed Montana-based kilnformed glass artist.
Cost is $850, and the workshop fee includes instruction and materials. There is a $500 advance required to reserve your spot in the class, which runs 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each of the four days.
The db Studio is a fully appointed kilnformed glass arts studio and teaching facility, and it is the only artisan glass studio within a winery.
Education is central to the mission of db Studio. Classes in fused glass are taught at a number of levels from beginner to those more accomplished in the craft.
db Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352