- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Fused glass workshop with Richard Parrish in db Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery
October 28, 2016$850
RICHLAND, Wash. – Guest artist Richard M. Parrish will lead a Fear No Color master class workshop Oct. 28-31 at db Studio, which is part of Barnard Griffin Winery.
This is an opportunity to learn and master new color techniques in fused glass design from this acclaimed Montana-based kilnformed glass artist.
Cost is $850, and the workshop fee includes instruction and materials. There is a $500 advance required to reserve your spot in the class, which runs 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each of the four days.
The db Studio is a fully appointed kilnformed glass arts studio and teaching facility, and it is the only artisan glass studio within a winery.
Education is central to the mission of db Studio. Classes in fused glass are taught at a number of levels from beginner to those more accomplished in the craft.
db Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352