- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 24 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Gard Vintners’ Woodinville Wine Tasting Room Grand Opening Party
May 18, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Join us to celebrate the official grand opening of our new Woodinville location, with live music and gourmet picnic food from The Milkman’s Daughter vintage food truck.
Also, enjoy our spring releases, including our new Grand Klasse reserve-level white and rose wines. Free admission. All ages welcome.