- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 36 mins ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 1 day ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 2 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 3 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 4 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 5 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 6 days ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s 2016 wine grape harvest kicks offPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Gard Vintners’ Woodinville Wine Tasting Room Grand Opening Party
May 18, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Join us to celebrate the official grand opening of our new Woodinville location, with live music and gourmet picnic food from The Milkman’s Daughter vintage food truck.
Also, enjoy our spring releases, including our new Grand Klasse reserve-level white and rose wines. Free admission. All ages welcome.