- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Gard Vintners’ Woodinville Wine Tasting Room Grand Opening Party
May 18, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Join us to celebrate the official grand opening of our new Woodinville location, with live music and gourmet picnic food from The Milkman’s Daughter vintage food truck.
Also, enjoy our spring releases, including our new Grand Klasse reserve-level white and rose wines. Free admission. All ages welcome.