- Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from CanadaPosted 4 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 1 day ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 4 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 6 days ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 1 week ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 1 week ago
- Riesling a favorite across Pacific NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Gard Vintners’ Woodinville Wine Tasting Room Grand Opening Party
May 18, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm| Free
Join us to celebrate the official grand opening of our new Woodinville location, with live music and gourmet picnic food from The Milkman’s Daughter vintage food truck.
Also, enjoy our spring releases, including our new Grand Klasse reserve-level white and rose wines. Free admission. All ages welcome.