- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 6 hours ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 1 day ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 2 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 3 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 4 days ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 5 days ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 7 days ago
- Rise and fall of Washington LembergerPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle gears up for Riesling Rendezvous in JulyPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Gard Vintners’ Woodinville Wine Tasting Room Grand Opening Party
May 18, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm| Free
Join us to celebrate the official grand opening of our new Woodinville location, with live music and gourmet picnic food from The Milkman’s Daughter vintage food truck.
Also, enjoy our spring releases, including our new Grand Klasse reserve-level white and rose wines. Free admission. All ages welcome.