- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 3 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 5 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
Gifts from the Earth
January 28 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm$200
SEATTLE — Gifts from the Earth, presented by the South Seattle Community College Foundation, showcases its culinary arts, hospitality management and wine program by pairing 15 chefs with 30 Washington wineries.
Proceeds benefit the South Seattle College Foundation, supporting students and programs at South, such as scholarships, emergency funding, program equipment, and tutoring, as well as providing direct support for South’s Culinary, Wine and Hospitality Programs. In the 2014 – 15 academic year the South Seattle College Foundation awarded over $800,000 in scholarships to 319 students.