- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 21 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
Gifts from the Earth
January 28, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm$200
SEATTLE — Gifts from the Earth, presented by the South Seattle Community College Foundation, showcases its culinary arts, hospitality management and wine program by pairing 15 chefs with 30 Washington wineries.
Proceeds benefit the South Seattle College Foundation, supporting students and programs at South, such as scholarships, emergency funding, program equipment, and tutoring, as well as providing direct support for South’s Culinary, Wine and Hospitality Programs. In the 2014 – 15 academic year the South Seattle College Foundation awarded over $800,000 in scholarships to 319 students.