- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Gifts from the Earth
January 28 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm$200
SEATTLE — Gifts from the Earth, presented by the South Seattle Community College Foundation, showcases its culinary arts, hospitality management and wine program by pairing 15 chefs with 30 Washington wineries.
Proceeds benefit the South Seattle College Foundation, supporting students and programs at South, such as scholarships, emergency funding, program equipment, and tutoring, as well as providing direct support for South’s Culinary, Wine and Hospitality Programs. In the 2014 – 15 academic year the South Seattle College Foundation awarded over $800,000 in scholarships to 319 students.