- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 7 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Gilbert Cellars presents Marshall McLean Band at Hackett Ranch
April 23, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
and Once on May 26, 2016
YAKIMA, Wash. – Gilbert Cellars presents a series of spring shows at Hackett Ranch that will be staged inside the winery building.
The spring series includes Robbie Walden Band (April 8), Marshall McLean Band (April 23), Sarah Gerritsen & The Shadowcatchers (May 12) and COHO (May 26).
Doors open at 5:30 p.m., and shows begin at 7 p.m. Food vendors on site, and wine for sale by the glass and bottle. Tickets available for all shows $14 presale and $18 day of show exclusively at: http://hackettranchspringshows.brownpapertickets.com/.
Hackett Ranch is a working apple farm and vineyard with gravel roads, gravel footpaths and is exposed to the elements. Boots are best — this place is not friendly to the high heel, so wear them at your own risk. There’s not much for shade, so we recommend a stylish hat, and sunscreen too. Dress for the weather, and like your mama always said: bring a sweater.
Concerts proceed rain or shine. No refunds due to inclement weather.
Seating is festival-style on the amphitheater lawn. Ticket holders enter the field on a “first come, first served” basis. Blankets and/or low beach chairs are permitted either in the lawn or the terraces. High-back chairs (seat higher than 12″ from the ground and/or back is taller than 28″) will be required to move to the back of the lawn.
The Hackett Ranch is home to our family owned winery, our barrel room, The Cave and our lawn-style live music venue, The Amphitheater. Today, you can breathe in the view of vineyards, orchards, and lavender 20 minutes west of downtown Yakima.
It is the perfect setting for a private wine tasting, wedding or Music in the Vines concert. Named for original owners and cattle ranchers, The Hackett Family, the ranch was purchased in 1920 by the first Gilbert to arrive in Yakima — H.M. Gilbert.
The prominent view from the ranch is of Ahtanum Ridge, rising 1,500 feet above the Yakima Valley and part of the Yakima Fold Belt of east-west basalt ridges formed by lava flows 17 million years ago. The ridges are ideal for wine-grape cultivation, creating south-facing slopes, drainage and maximum sun exposure.