- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 1 day ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Grape to Glass Gala for Yakima Valley Community College
May 21 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$65
GRANDVIEW, Wash. – The annual Grape to Glass Gala, a student scholarship benefit event for Yakima Valley Community College’s wine program, will include a four-course winemaker’s dinner paired with Yakima Valley Vintners wines, a silent auction, music and dancing.
Yakima Valley Vintners, YVCC’s teaching winery, is on the Grandview campus. The facility offers students studies in the college’s Vineyard and Winery Technology Program.
More than 50 items ranging from wine to vacations will be auctioned. Proceeds will benefit student scholarships for the Vineyard & Winery Technology Program.
The Gala is also a way to celebrate the success of graduates from the program who are working in the grape and wine industry. This year we will feature two graduates during the social hour. Join us to celebrate their success as we showcase the work they are doing with local employers.