- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 1 day ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Grape to Glass Gala for Yakima Valley Community College
May 21, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$65
GRANDVIEW, Wash. – The annual Grape to Glass Gala, a student scholarship benefit event for Yakima Valley Community College’s wine program, will include a four-course winemaker’s dinner paired with Yakima Valley Vintners wines, a silent auction, music and dancing.
Yakima Valley Vintners, YVCC’s teaching winery, is on the Grandview campus. The facility offers students studies in the college’s Vineyard and Winery Technology Program.
More than 50 items ranging from wine to vacations will be auctioned. Proceeds will benefit student scholarships for the Vineyard & Winery Technology Program.
The Gala is also a way to celebrate the success of graduates from the program who are working in the grape and wine industry. This year we will feature two graduates during the social hour. Join us to celebrate their success as we showcase the work they are doing with local employers.