- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 16 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Yakima Valley CC Grape to Glass Gala
May 18, 2013 @ 6:00 pm$65
The annual Grape to Glass Gala will include a winemaker’s dinner paired with Yakima Valley Vintners’ wines, a silent auction, music and dancing.
Proceeds will benefit student scholarships for the Yakima Valley Community College vineyard and winery technology program.
The gala is also a way to celebrate the success of graduates from the program who are working in the grape and wine industry. This year, we will feature two vineyard technology graduates. The wines they are involved with will be paired with the appetizers. Join us to celebrate their success as we showcase the work they are doing with local employers.
Purchase tickets by May 10, 2013.