- Red Mountain’s Canvasback part of Duckhorn salePosted 5 hours ago
- Silvara Vineyards’ Malbec best in North Central WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- History runs deep in soils of Yakima Valley wine countryPosted 2 days ago
- Del Rio Vineyards offers free U-pick flowers to those who givePosted 3 days ago
- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 5 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 6 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Yakima Valley CC Grape to Glass Gala
May 18, 2013 @ 6:00 pm$65
The annual Grape to Glass Gala will include a winemaker’s dinner paired with Yakima Valley Vintners’ wines, a silent auction, music and dancing.
Proceeds will benefit student scholarships for the Yakima Valley Community College vineyard and winery technology program.
The gala is also a way to celebrate the success of graduates from the program who are working in the grape and wine industry. This year, we will feature two vineyard technology graduates. The wines they are involved with will be paired with the appetizers. Join us to celebrate their success as we showcase the work they are doing with local employers.
Purchase tickets by May 10, 2013.