- Deep Roots Winery 2014 Syrah wins All Canadian Wine ChampionshipsPosted 15 hours ago
- Bookwalter transforms from mom-pop operation to success storyPosted 2 days ago
- Kiona remains Washington’s Lemberger championPosted 2 days ago
- British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ beginsPosted 5 days ago
- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 6 days ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 6 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 1 week ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 1 week ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Yakima Valley CC Grape to Glass Gala
May 18, 2013 @ 6:00 pm| $65
The annual Grape to Glass Gala will include a winemaker’s dinner paired with Yakima Valley Vintners’ wines, a silent auction, music and dancing.
Proceeds will benefit student scholarships for the Yakima Valley Community College vineyard and winery technology program.
The gala is also a way to celebrate the success of graduates from the program who are working in the grape and wine industry. This year, we will feature two vineyard technology graduates. The wines they are involved with will be paired with the appetizers. Join us to celebrate their success as we showcase the work they are doing with local employers.
Purchase tickets by May 10, 2013.