- Nicolas Quillé helps lead Washington’s Riesling revolutionPosted 10 hours ago
- Cooler temperatures put brakes on Washington’s 2016 vintagePosted 1 day ago
- Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from CanadaPosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 3 days ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 6 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 1 week ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Yakima Valley CC Grape to Glass Gala
May 18, 2013 @ 6:00 pm| $65
The annual Grape to Glass Gala will include a winemaker’s dinner paired with Yakima Valley Vintners’ wines, a silent auction, music and dancing.
Proceeds will benefit student scholarships for the Yakima Valley Community College vineyard and winery technology program.
The gala is also a way to celebrate the success of graduates from the program who are working in the grape and wine industry. This year, we will feature two vineyard technology graduates. The wines they are involved with will be paired with the appetizers. Join us to celebrate their success as we showcase the work they are doing with local employers.
Purchase tickets by May 10, 2013.