- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 hour ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Yakima Valley CC Grape to Glass Gala
May 18, 2013 @ 6:00 pm$65
The annual Grape to Glass Gala will include a winemaker’s dinner paired with Yakima Valley Vintners’ wines, a silent auction, music and dancing.
Proceeds will benefit student scholarships for the Yakima Valley Community College vineyard and winery technology program.
The gala is also a way to celebrate the success of graduates from the program who are working in the grape and wine industry. This year, we will feature two vineyard technology graduates. The wines they are involved with will be paired with the appetizers. Join us to celebrate their success as we showcase the work they are doing with local employers.
Purchase tickets by May 10, 2013.