- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Grapes of Half
May 22, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$25 - $75
EUGENE, Ore. – The fourth annual Grapes of Half, a half marathon and 5K event, will take place May 22 in the southern Willamette Valley.
Both races lead runners and walkers through Eugene’s wine country with scenic vineyard views and finish with celebratory glasses of regional wines at Silvan Ridge Winery, Noble Estate Vineyard & Winery and Sweet Cheeks Winery.
Following the races, finishers will receive a commemorative wine glass and a finisher medal and can enjoy refreshments, foot spas and transportation between wineries.