- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Grapes of Half
May 22, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$25 - $75
EUGENE, Ore. – The fourth annual Grapes of Half, a half marathon and 5K event, will take place May 22 in the southern Willamette Valley.
Both races lead runners and walkers through Eugene’s wine country with scenic vineyard views and finish with celebratory glasses of regional wines at Silvan Ridge Winery, Noble Estate Vineyard & Winery and Sweet Cheeks Winery.
Following the races, finishers will receive a commemorative wine glass and a finisher medal and can enjoy refreshments, foot spas and transportation between wineries.