- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Grapes of Half
May 22 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$25 - $75
EUGENE, Ore. – The fourth annual Grapes of Half, a half marathon and 5K event, will take place May 22 in the southern Willamette Valley.
Both races lead runners and walkers through Eugene’s wine country with scenic vineyard views and finish with celebratory glasses of regional wines at Silvan Ridge Winery, Noble Estate Vineyard & Winery and Sweet Cheeks Winery.
Following the races, finishers will receive a commemorative wine glass and a finisher medal and can enjoy refreshments, foot spas and transportation between wineries.