- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 21 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Grapes of Half
May 22 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$25 - $75
EUGENE, Ore. – The fourth annual Grapes of Half, a half marathon and 5K event, will take place May 22 in the southern Willamette Valley.
Both races lead runners and walkers through Eugene’s wine country with scenic vineyard views and finish with celebratory glasses of regional wines at Silvan Ridge Winery, Noble Estate Vineyard & Winery and Sweet Cheeks Winery.
Following the races, finishers will receive a commemorative wine glass and a finisher medal and can enjoy refreshments, foot spas and transportation between wineries.