- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 20 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 7 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Grapes of Half
May 22, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$25 - $75
EUGENE, Ore. – The fourth annual Grapes of Half, a half marathon and 5K event, will take place May 22 in the southern Willamette Valley.
Both races lead runners and walkers through Eugene’s wine country with scenic vineyard views and finish with celebratory glasses of regional wines at Silvan Ridge Winery, Noble Estate Vineyard & Winery and Sweet Cheeks Winery.
Following the races, finishers will receive a commemorative wine glass and a finisher medal and can enjoy refreshments, foot spas and transportation between wineries.