- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 16 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 7 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Great American Wine Festival
November 16, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm$35
PORTLAND, Ore. — The first Great American Wine Festival will take place from 4–8 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 16 at the DoubleTree Hotel in Portland.
This festival is staged the day after the third annual Wine Tourism Conference, which will bring wineries and winery associations from throughout North America.
The special opportunity allows us to showcase wines from more than 25 regions of North America, including New York’s Finger Lakes, Virginia, Ohio, and Ontario in addition to more well-known regions in California, Washington and Oregon. Each region will pour wines from multiple wineries, allowing you to sample wines from up to 200 wineries — including wines and even grape varieties not available in the Portland market.
This event is organized by Zephyr Adventures, which orchestrates the Wine Bloggers Conference each summer.