- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 7 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Great American Wine Festival
November 16, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm$35
PORTLAND, Ore. — The first Great American Wine Festival will take place from 4–8 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 16 at the DoubleTree Hotel in Portland.
This festival is staged the day after the third annual Wine Tourism Conference, which will bring wineries and winery associations from throughout North America.
The special opportunity allows us to showcase wines from more than 25 regions of North America, including New York’s Finger Lakes, Virginia, Ohio, and Ontario in addition to more well-known regions in California, Washington and Oregon. Each region will pour wines from multiple wineries, allowing you to sample wines from up to 200 wineries — including wines and even grape varieties not available in the Portland market.
This event is organized by Zephyr Adventures, which orchestrates the Wine Bloggers Conference each summer.