- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 22 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Great American Wine Festival
November 16, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm$35
PORTLAND, Ore. — The first Great American Wine Festival will take place from 4–8 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 16 at the DoubleTree Hotel in Portland.
This festival is staged the day after the third annual Wine Tourism Conference, which will bring wineries and winery associations from throughout North America.
The special opportunity allows us to showcase wines from more than 25 regions of North America, including New York’s Finger Lakes, Virginia, Ohio, and Ontario in addition to more well-known regions in California, Washington and Oregon. Each region will pour wines from multiple wineries, allowing you to sample wines from up to 200 wineries — including wines and even grape varieties not available in the Portland market.
This event is organized by Zephyr Adventures, which orchestrates the Wine Bloggers Conference each summer.