- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Great American Wine Festival
November 16, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm$35
PORTLAND, Ore. — The first Great American Wine Festival will take place from 4–8 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 16 at the DoubleTree Hotel in Portland.
This festival is staged the day after the third annual Wine Tourism Conference, which will bring wineries and winery associations from throughout North America.
The special opportunity allows us to showcase wines from more than 25 regions of North America, including New York’s Finger Lakes, Virginia, Ohio, and Ontario in addition to more well-known regions in California, Washington and Oregon. Each region will pour wines from multiple wineries, allowing you to sample wines from up to 200 wineries — including wines and even grape varieties not available in the Portland market.
This event is organized by Zephyr Adventures, which orchestrates the Wine Bloggers Conference each summer.