- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 10 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
‘Great Gatsby Night’ at Browne Family Vineyards
June 25, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$20
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Brown Family Vineyards will stage Great Gatsby Movie Night at its downtown Walla Walla tasting room on Thursday, June 25.
Cost is $15 for wine club members, and $20 for others. Ticket price includes your first glass of wine, popcorn and licorice. Great Gatsby attire is strongly encouraged, and the best costume will receive a prize.
This is a 21-and-older event. RSVP to Emily Anderson at [email protected] or call 509-522-1261.