- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 23 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
‘Great Gatsby Night’ at Browne Family Vineyards
June 25, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$20
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Brown Family Vineyards will stage Great Gatsby Movie Night at its downtown Walla Walla tasting room on Thursday, June 25.
Cost is $15 for wine club members, and $20 for others. Ticket price includes your first glass of wine, popcorn and licorice. Great Gatsby attire is strongly encouraged, and the best costume will receive a prize.
This is a 21-and-older event. RSVP to Emily Anderson at [email protected] or call 509-522-1261.