- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 18 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
‘Great Gatsby Night’ at Browne Family Vineyards
June 25, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$20
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Brown Family Vineyards will stage Great Gatsby Movie Night at its downtown Walla Walla tasting room on Thursday, June 25.
Cost is $15 for wine club members, and $20 for others. Ticket price includes your first glass of wine, popcorn and licorice. Great Gatsby attire is strongly encouraged, and the best costume will receive a prize.
This is a 21-and-older event. RSVP to Emily Anderson at [email protected] or call 509-522-1261.