- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
‘Great Gatsby Night’ at Browne Family Vineyards
June 25, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$20
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Brown Family Vineyards will stage Great Gatsby Movie Night at its downtown Walla Walla tasting room on Thursday, June 25.
Cost is $15 for wine club members, and $20 for others. Ticket price includes your first glass of wine, popcorn and licorice. Great Gatsby attire is strongly encouraged, and the best costume will receive a prize.
This is a 21-and-older event. RSVP to Emily Anderson at [email protected] or call 509-522-1261.