- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 11 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 23 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
‘Great Gatsby Night’ at Browne Family Vineyards
June 25, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$20
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Brown Family Vineyards will stage Great Gatsby Movie Night at its downtown Walla Walla tasting room on Thursday, June 25.
Cost is $15 for wine club members, and $20 for others. Ticket price includes your first glass of wine, popcorn and licorice. Great Gatsby attire is strongly encouraged, and the best costume will receive a prize.
This is a 21-and-older event. RSVP to Emily Anderson at [email protected] or call 509-522-1261.