- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 12 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Prosser Balloon Rally weekend with McKinley Springs
September 25, 2015 - September 27, 2015Tasting fees apply
Celebrate the Prosser Balloon Rally weekend at McKinley Springs Winery by sipping and sampling as you watch the giant balloons dip into the Yakima River.
The Winemakers Loft offers an ideal view of the liftoff site. Hot air balloons soar through the sky and — if weather permits — splash and dash in the Yakima River, creating a beautiful site from the Prosser Bridge.
Night Glow is a unique event featuring several hot air balloons, which will be anchored and illuminated from within against the dark night sky at The Great Prosser Balloon Rally Night Glow Show. Dry camping spaces are available, so contact us today by phone at 509-786-0004
At the McKinley Springs tasting room, the $5 tasting fee is refundable with a bottle purchase.