- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 8 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Prosser Balloon Rally weekend with McKinley Springs
September 25, 2015 - September 27, 2015Tasting fees apply
Celebrate the Prosser Balloon Rally weekend at McKinley Springs Winery by sipping and sampling as you watch the giant balloons dip into the Yakima River.
The Winemakers Loft offers an ideal view of the liftoff site. Hot air balloons soar through the sky and — if weather permits — splash and dash in the Yakima River, creating a beautiful site from the Prosser Bridge.
Night Glow is a unique event featuring several hot air balloons, which will be anchored and illuminated from within against the dark night sky at The Great Prosser Balloon Rally Night Glow Show. Dry camping spaces are available, so contact us today by phone at 509-786-0004
At the McKinley Springs tasting room, the $5 tasting fee is refundable with a bottle purchase.