- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 1 day ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Prosser Balloon Rally weekend with McKinley Springs
September 25, 2015 - September 27, 2015Tasting fees apply
Celebrate the Prosser Balloon Rally weekend at McKinley Springs Winery by sipping and sampling as you watch the giant balloons dip into the Yakima River.
The Winemakers Loft offers an ideal view of the liftoff site. Hot air balloons soar through the sky and — if weather permits — splash and dash in the Yakima River, creating a beautiful site from the Prosser Bridge.
Night Glow is a unique event featuring several hot air balloons, which will be anchored and illuminated from within against the dark night sky at The Great Prosser Balloon Rally Night Glow Show. Dry camping spaces are available, so contact us today by phone at 509-786-0004
At the McKinley Springs tasting room, the $5 tasting fee is refundable with a bottle purchase.