- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 19 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Prosser Balloon Rally weekend with McKinley Springs
September 25, 2015 - September 27, 2015Tasting fees apply
Celebrate the Prosser Balloon Rally weekend at McKinley Springs Winery by sipping and sampling as you watch the giant balloons dip into the Yakima River.
The Winemakers Loft offers an ideal view of the liftoff site. Hot air balloons soar through the sky and — if weather permits — splash and dash in the Yakima River, creating a beautiful site from the Prosser Bridge.
Night Glow is a unique event featuring several hot air balloons, which will be anchored and illuminated from within against the dark night sky at The Great Prosser Balloon Rally Night Glow Show. Dry camping spaces are available, so contact us today by phone at 509-786-0004
At the McKinley Springs tasting room, the $5 tasting fee is refundable with a bottle purchase.