- Walla Walla’s SuLei Cellars looks to expandPosted 1 hour ago
- Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 2 days ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 3 days ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 4 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 5 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 1 week ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Pinot Gris a food-friendly Northwest favoritePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Greatest of the Grape
March 5 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$75
CANYONVILLE, Ore. — The Umpqua Valley Winegrowers Association presents the 46th Annual Greatest of the Grape — Oregon’s oldest wine gala — on March 5 in the Grand Ballroom of Seven Feathers Hotel and Casino Resort in Canyonville.
Each award-winning wine will be paired with regional cuisine, and the event includes music, dancing, art and public vote of various categories. This year, the purchase of a VIP ticket gains patrons exclusive access an hour before the doors officially open.
VIP tickets for admission at 6 p.m. cost $100. General admission tickets with a 7 p.m. entry are $75. Tickets are available online at www.umpquavalleywineries.org or in person at Abacela and Melrose Vineyards.
Proceeds benefit the Umpqua Valley Winegrowers Association and provide scholarships for students in the viticulture and enology program at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg.