- Washington wines inspired by BordeauxPosted 16 hours ago
- McMenamins uses historic Gearhart Golf Links to promote Oregon Wine MonthPosted 22 hours ago
- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 4 days ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 7 days ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 1 week ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Greatest of the Grape
March 5 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm| $75
CANYONVILLE, Ore. — The Umpqua Valley Winegrowers Association presents the 46th Annual Greatest of the Grape — Oregon’s oldest wine gala — on March 5 in the Grand Ballroom of Seven Feathers Hotel and Casino Resort in Canyonville.
Each award-winning wine will be paired with regional cuisine, and the event includes music, dancing, art and public vote of various categories. This year, the purchase of a VIP ticket gains patrons exclusive access an hour before the doors officially open.
VIP tickets for admission at 6 p.m. cost $100. General admission tickets with a 7 p.m. entry are $75. Tickets are available online at www.umpquavalleywineries.org or in person at Abacela and Melrose Vineyards.
Proceeds benefit the Umpqua Valley Winegrowers Association and provide scholarships for students in the viticulture and enology program at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg.