- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 15 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
Greatest of the Grape
March 4, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$75
CANYONVILLE, Ore. — The Umpqua Valley Winegrowers Association presents the 47th annual Greatest of the Grape — Oregon’s oldest wine gala — on March 4 in the Grand Ballroom of Seven Feathers Casino Resort in Canyonville.
Each award-winning wine will be paired with regional cuisine, and the event includes music, dancing, art and public vote of various categories. This year, the purchase of a VIP ticket gains patrons exclusive access an hour before the doors officially open.
VIP tickets for admission at 6 p.m. cost $100. General admission tickets with a 7 p.m. entry are $75. Tickets are available online at www.umpquavalleywineries.org and in person starting Nov. 30 at Abacela and Melrose Vineyards.
Proceeds benefit the Umpqua Valley Winegrowers Association and provide scholarships for students in the viticulture and enology program at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg.