- Bookwalter transforms from mom-pop operation to success storyPosted 21 hours ago
- Kiona remains Washington’s Lemberger championPosted 2 days ago
- British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ beginsPosted 4 days ago
- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 5 days ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 6 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 7 days ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 1 week ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Greatest of the Grape
March 5 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm| $75
CANYONVILLE, Ore. — The Umpqua Valley Winegrowers Association presents the 46th Annual Greatest of the Grape — Oregon’s oldest wine gala — on March 5 in the Grand Ballroom of Seven Feathers Hotel and Casino Resort in Canyonville.
Each award-winning wine will be paired with regional cuisine, and the event includes music, dancing, art and public vote of various categories. This year, the purchase of a VIP ticket gains patrons exclusive access an hour before the doors officially open.
VIP tickets for admission at 6 p.m. cost $100. General admission tickets with a 7 p.m. entry are $75. Tickets are available online at www.umpquavalleywineries.org or in person at Abacela and Melrose Vineyards.
Proceeds benefit the Umpqua Valley Winegrowers Association and provide scholarships for students in the viticulture and enology program at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg.