- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 4 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Greatest of the Grape
March 4 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$75
CANYONVILLE, Ore. — The Umpqua Valley Winegrowers Association presents the 47th annual Greatest of the Grape — Oregon’s oldest wine gala — on March 4 in the Grand Ballroom of Seven Feathers Casino Resort in Canyonville.
Each award-winning wine will be paired with regional cuisine, and the event includes music, dancing, art and public vote of various categories. This year, the purchase of a VIP ticket gains patrons exclusive access an hour before the doors officially open.
VIP tickets for admission at 6 p.m. cost $100. General admission tickets with a 7 p.m. entry are $75. Tickets are available online at www.umpquavalleywineries.org and in person starting Nov. 30 at Abacela and Melrose Vineyards.
Proceeds benefit the Umpqua Valley Winegrowers Association and provide scholarships for students in the viticulture and enology program at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg.