- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 5 hours ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 22 hours ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 2 days ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 3 days ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 4 days ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 5 days ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 6 days ago
- Great value reds from Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell stand out at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Powers Winery to hold Renewable Energy Farm WalkPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Greatest of the Grape
March 5 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm| $75
CANYONVILLE, Ore. — The Umpqua Valley Winegrowers Association presents the 46th Annual Greatest of the Grape — Oregon’s oldest wine gala — on March 5 in the Grand Ballroom of Seven Feathers Hotel and Casino Resort in Canyonville.
Each award-winning wine will be paired with regional cuisine, and the event includes music, dancing, art and public vote of various categories. This year, the purchase of a VIP ticket gains patrons exclusive access an hour before the doors officially open.
VIP tickets for admission at 6 p.m. cost $100. General admission tickets with a 7 p.m. entry are $75. Tickets are available online at www.umpquavalleywineries.org or in person at Abacela and Melrose Vineyards.
Proceeds benefit the Umpqua Valley Winegrowers Association and provide scholarships for students in the viticulture and enology program at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg.