- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 16 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 7 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Hallo-wine Weekend at Maryhill Winery
October 26, 2013 @ 10:00 am - October 27, 2013 @ 6:00 pmFree
Come in costume for free entry into the New Reserve Room ($20 value).
The weekend will be full of treats, with wine tasting and pumpkin decorating, plus join us around the fire for a hotdog and marshmallow roast.