- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 day ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Hallo-wine Weekend at Maryhill Winery
October 26, 2013 @ 10:00 am - October 27, 2013 @ 6:00 pmFree
Come in costume for free entry into the New Reserve Room ($20 value).
The weekend will be full of treats, with wine tasting and pumpkin decorating, plus join us around the fire for a hotdog and marshmallow roast.