- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 17 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 1 day ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
All Hallows Eve at Chateau Ste. Michelle
October 29, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm$75
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Chateau Ste. Michelle welcomes the public to come celebrate another Halloween Bash with freakishly good bites along with our delicious wine selection for the evening.
There will be music by 206 Events and a photo booth to capture the night’s festivities. Come in costume for a chance to win a prize.
Cost is $75 for the public, $65 for Vintage Reserve Club members.
Reservations are required, and all guests must be 21 and over.