- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 19 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
All Hallows Eve at Chateau Ste. Michelle
October 29, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm$75
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Chateau Ste. Michelle welcomes the public to come celebrate another Halloween Bash with freakishly good bites along with our delicious wine selection for the evening.
There will be music by 206 Events and a photo booth to capture the night’s festivities. Come in costume for a chance to win a prize.
Cost is $75 for the public, $65 for Vintage Reserve Club members.
Reservations are required, and all guests must be 21 and over.