- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 day ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
All Hallows Eve at Chateau Ste. Michelle
October 29, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm$75
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Chateau Ste. Michelle welcomes the public to come celebrate another Halloween Bash with freakishly good bites along with our delicious wine selection for the evening.
There will be music by 206 Events and a photo booth to capture the night’s festivities. Come in costume for a chance to win a prize.
Cost is $75 for the public, $65 for Vintage Reserve Club members.
Reservations are required, and all guests must be 21 and over.