- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
All Hallows Eve at Chateau Ste. Michelle
October 29, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm$75
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Chateau Ste. Michelle welcomes the public to come celebrate another Halloween Bash with freakishly good bites along with our delicious wine selection for the evening.
There will be music by 206 Events and a photo booth to capture the night’s festivities. Come in costume for a chance to win a prize.
Cost is $75 for the public, $65 for Vintage Reserve Club members.
Reservations are required, and all guests must be 21 and over.