- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 15 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Hands-on sushi class at Walter Clore Center
February 18, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85
PROSSER, Wash. — Join chef Andy Craig from Castle Event Catering in Richland for a hands-on experience in the art of sushi at the Walter Clore Center.
Learn to make a variety of rolls and take home your very own sushi mat. Registration is very limited. Each participant will make: California Roll, Spicy Tuna Roll, Death by Tuna Roll and Ahi Negiri.
Registration is $85 per person. Class includes all materials and selected wine pours to complement the sushi.