- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 4 hours ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Hands-on sushi class at Walter Clore Center
February 18, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85
PROSSER, Wash. — Join chef Andy Craig from Castle Event Catering in Richland for a hands-on experience in the art of sushi at the Walter Clore Center.
Learn to make a variety of rolls and take home your very own sushi mat. Registration is very limited. Each participant will make: California Roll, Spicy Tuna Roll, Death by Tuna Roll and Ahi Negiri.
Registration is $85 per person. Class includes all materials and selected wine pours to complement the sushi.