- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 10 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Hands-on sushi class at Walter Clore Center
February 18, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85
PROSSER, Wash. — Join chef Andy Craig from Castle Event Catering in Richland for a hands-on experience in the art of sushi at the Walter Clore Center.
Learn to make a variety of rolls and take home your very own sushi mat. Registration is very limited. Each participant will make: California Roll, Spicy Tuna Roll, Death by Tuna Roll and Ahi Negiri.
Registration is $85 per person. Class includes all materials and selected wine pours to complement the sushi.