- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Hands-on sushi class at Walter Clore Center
February 18, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85
PROSSER, Wash. — Join chef Andy Craig from Castle Event Catering in Richland for a hands-on experience in the art of sushi at the Walter Clore Center.
Learn to make a variety of rolls and take home your very own sushi mat. Registration is very limited. Each participant will make: California Roll, Spicy Tuna Roll, Death by Tuna Roll and Ahi Negiri.
Registration is $85 per person. Class includes all materials and selected wine pours to complement the sushi.