- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 17 hours ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- Individual tickets on sale for 2017 International Pinot Noir Conference in OregonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Hands-on sushi class at Walter Clore Center
February 18, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85
PROSSER, Wash. — Join chef Andy Craig from Castle Event Catering in Richland for a hands-on experience in the art of sushi at the Walter Clore Center.
Learn to make a variety of rolls and take home your very own sushi mat. Registration is very limited. Each participant will make: California Roll, Spicy Tuna Roll, Death by Tuna Roll and Ahi Negiri.
Registration is $85 per person. Class includes all materials and selected wine pours to complement the sushi.