- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 23 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Harvest Celebration at Maryhill Winery
October 10, 2015 - October 11, 2015Free
Maryhill Winery invites you for wine tasting, live music, bocce, grape stomping and barrel tasting during this weekend-long harvest celebration.
Food will be available for purchase on Saturday, Oct. 10, or come by on Sunday, Oct. 11 for a free hot dog and the marshmallow roast.
Create and purchase a commemorative grape, tie-dyed Harvest Celebration T-shirt. Save big – up to 50 percent off – on case specials.
Maryhill Winery is one of Washington’s largest wineries, producing about 100,000 cases annually and providing for more than 70,000 visitors. And it is Wine Press Northwest magazine’s reigning Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year.