- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Harvest Celebration Weekends at Maryhill Winery
October 13, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Toast the new harvest with the annual celebration at Maryhill Winery in Goldendale, Wash., taking place over two consecutive weekends.
Enjoy wine tasting, new releases, a hotdog and marshmallow roast and grape stomping, with commemorative T-shirts available for purchase.