- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 17 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Harvest Celebration Weekends at Maryhill Winery
October 13, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Toast the new harvest with the annual celebration at Maryhill Winery in Goldendale, Wash., taking place over two consecutive weekends.
Enjoy wine tasting, new releases, a hotdog and marshmallow roast and grape stomping, with commemorative T-shirts available for purchase.