- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 16 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Harvest Celebration Weekends at Maryhill Winery
October 13, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Toast the new harvest with the annual celebration at Maryhill Winery in Goldendale, Wash., taking place over two consecutive weekends.
Enjoy wine tasting, new releases, a hotdog and marshmallow roast and grape stomping, with commemorative T-shirts available for purchase.