- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 3 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 5 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Harvest Celebration Weekends at Maryhill Winery
October 13, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Toast the new harvest with the annual celebration at Maryhill Winery in Goldendale, Wash., taking place over two consecutive weekends.
Enjoy wine tasting, new releases, a hotdog and marshmallow roast and grape stomping, with commemorative T-shirts available for purchase.