- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Harvest Grape Stomp and Rustic Lunch with Canoe Ridge Vineyard
September 17, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$75
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Celebrate the last days of summer with Canoe Ridge Vineyard, where there will be a traditional barefoot grape stomp set in the winery courtyard and picnic to follow.
Grapes will be fresh-picked and delivered from our estate vineyard in the Horse Heaven Hills. After working up an appetite, we’ll be serving a gourmet picnic lunch at noon. Enjoy one of the only opportunities to tour our facility once you’ve enjoyed your lunch.
Each guest will leave with a souvenir, but the group with the most juice will win a special prize, so bring your “A” team.
Tickets are $65 club members, $75 guests. For RSVP or additional information, contact Lita at [email protected] or 5095251843.