- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 7 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Harvest Grape Stomp and Rustic Lunch with Canoe Ridge Vineyard
September 17, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$75
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Celebrate the last days of summer with Canoe Ridge Vineyard, where there will be a traditional barefoot grape stomp set in the winery courtyard and picnic to follow.
Grapes will be fresh-picked and delivered from our estate vineyard in the Horse Heaven Hills. After working up an appetite, we’ll be serving a gourmet picnic lunch at noon. Enjoy one of the only opportunities to tour our facility once you’ve enjoyed your lunch.
Each guest will leave with a souvenir, but the group with the most juice will win a special prize, so bring your “A” team.
Tickets are $65 club members, $75 guests. For RSVP or additional information, contact Lita at [email protected] or 5095251843.