- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 10 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Harvest Grape Stomp and Rustic Lunch with Canoe Ridge Vineyard
September 17 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$75
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Celebrate the last days of summer with Canoe Ridge Vineyard, where there will be a traditional barefoot grape stomp set in the winery courtyard and picnic to follow.
Grapes will be fresh-picked and delivered from our estate vineyard in the Horse Heaven Hills. After working up an appetite, we’ll be serving a gourmet picnic lunch at noon. Enjoy one of the only opportunities to tour our facility once you’ve enjoyed your lunch.
Each guest will leave with a souvenir, but the group with the most juice will win a special prize, so bring your “A” team.
Tickets are $65 club members, $75 guests. For RSVP or additional information, contact Lita at [email protected] or 5095251843.