- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Harvest Grape Stomp and Rustic Lunch with Canoe Ridge Vineyard
September 17, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$75
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Celebrate the last days of summer with Canoe Ridge Vineyard, where there will be a traditional barefoot grape stomp set in the winery courtyard and picnic to follow.
Grapes will be fresh-picked and delivered from our estate vineyard in the Horse Heaven Hills. After working up an appetite, we’ll be serving a gourmet picnic lunch at noon. Enjoy one of the only opportunities to tour our facility once you’ve enjoyed your lunch.
Each guest will leave with a souvenir, but the group with the most juice will win a special prize, so bring your “A” team.
Tickets are $65 club members, $75 guests. For RSVP or additional information, contact Lita at [email protected] or 5095251843.