- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 8 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Harvest Lunch at Balboa Winery
October 7 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$55
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – The Balboa Winery Harvest Lunches series in Walla Walla features three-course lunches paired with library wines.
Lunches are planned and prepared by in-house chef/tasting room manager Megan Corwin.
The menu for Friday, Oct. 7 features:
Honey-Crisp Apple Salad with Candied Walnuts, Spiced Cider Vinaigrette
Danish Squash Stuffed with Kale and Sausage
Farmhouse Bread Pudding with Vanilla Cream Sauce
Prior to lunch, guests will enjoy a tour of the Balboa Winery harvest production and barrel tasting led by a member of our winemaking team. Diners are invited to taste through current releases following the meal.
All guests will receive wine-club pricing on any wines at the winery that day. Cost is $55 per person, inclusive.
Lunches are limited to 10 guests so email Amy today at [email protected] to reserve your space.
#wawine #harvestlunch #crush2016