- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 7 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Harvest Lunch at Balboa Winery
October 7, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$55
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – The Balboa Winery Harvest Lunches series in Walla Walla features three-course lunches paired with library wines.
Lunches are planned and prepared by in-house chef/tasting room manager Megan Corwin.
The menu for Friday, Oct. 7 features:
Honey-Crisp Apple Salad with Candied Walnuts, Spiced Cider Vinaigrette
Danish Squash Stuffed with Kale and Sausage
Farmhouse Bread Pudding with Vanilla Cream Sauce
Prior to lunch, guests will enjoy a tour of the Balboa Winery harvest production and barrel tasting led by a member of our winemaking team. Diners are invited to taste through current releases following the meal.
All guests will receive wine-club pricing on any wines at the winery that day. Cost is $55 per person, inclusive.
Lunches are limited to 10 guests so email Amy today at [email protected] to reserve your space.
#wawine #harvestlunch #crush2016