- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 1 day ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Harvest Lunch at Balboa Winery
October 7, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$55
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – The Balboa Winery Harvest Lunches series in Walla Walla features three-course lunches paired with library wines.
Lunches are planned and prepared by in-house chef/tasting room manager Megan Corwin.
The menu for Friday, Oct. 7 features:
Honey-Crisp Apple Salad with Candied Walnuts, Spiced Cider Vinaigrette
Danish Squash Stuffed with Kale and Sausage
Farmhouse Bread Pudding with Vanilla Cream Sauce
Prior to lunch, guests will enjoy a tour of the Balboa Winery harvest production and barrel tasting led by a member of our winemaking team. Diners are invited to taste through current releases following the meal.
All guests will receive wine-club pricing on any wines at the winery that day. Cost is $55 per person, inclusive.
Lunches are limited to 10 guests so email Amy today at [email protected] to reserve your space.
#wawine #harvestlunch #crush2016