- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 18 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Harvest Lunch at Balboa Winery
September 18, 2015 @ 12:15 pm - 1:45 pm
Crush has just gotten underway in the Walla Walla Valley, and Balboa Winery always loves to share the excitement with guests.
Returning this year are two Harvest Lunches that will allow a small group of guests to taste through a series of our library wines with a beautifully paired, multi-course winery lunch prepared by Megan Corwin.
Following the lunch, guests will enjoy a private tour of the winery in the height of crush and have a (somewhat) hands-on experience with our team.
Cost is $45 per person, and it includes a three-course lunch paired with wines, crush experience and a tasting of current releases. The lunches are scheduled for Sept. 18 and Oct. 2 and are limited to 12 guests at each. The lunches kick off promptly at 12:15 p.m.
Guests will also be able to take advantage of special pricing on library selections and current releases at the lunches should they desire to pick up any of the wines they enjoy.
We can’t think of a more delicious way to duck out of the office early and get your weekend started off on the right foot!
Email Amy to reserve your spot today at [email protected] or by calling us at (509) 529-0461.