- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Harvest Lunch at Balboa Winery
September 18, 2015 @ 12:15 pm - 1:45 pm
An event every month that begins at 12:15pm on day First of the month, repeating until October 2, 2015
Crush has just gotten underway in the Walla Walla Valley, and Balboa Winery always loves to share the excitement with guests.
Returning this year are two Harvest Lunches that will allow a small group of guests to taste through a series of our library wines with a beautifully paired, multi-course winery lunch prepared by Megan Corwin.
Following the lunch, guests will enjoy a private tour of the winery in the height of crush and have a (somewhat) hands-on experience with our team.
Cost is $45 per person, and it includes a three-course lunch paired with wines, crush experience and a tasting of current releases. The lunches are scheduled for Sept. 18 and Oct. 2 and are limited to 12 guests at each. The lunches kick off promptly at 12:15 p.m.
Guests will also be able to take advantage of special pricing on library selections and current releases at the lunches should they desire to pick up any of the wines they enjoy.
We can’t think of a more delicious way to duck out of the office early and get your weekend started off on the right foot!
Email Amy to reserve your spot today at [email protected] or by calling us at (509) 529-0461.