- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Harvest Lunch at Balboa Winery
October 2, 2015 @ 12:15 pm - 1:45 pm
Crush has just gotten underway in the Walla Walla Valley, and Balboa Winery always loves to share the excitement with guests.
Returning this year are two Harvest Lunches that will allow a small group of guests to taste through a series of our library wines with a beautifully paired, multi-course winery lunch prepared by Megan Corwin.
Following the lunch, guests will enjoy a private tour of the winery in the height of crush and have a (somewhat) hands-on experience with our team.
Cost is $45 per person, and it includes a three-course lunch paired with wines, crush experience and a tasting of current releases. The lunches are scheduled for Sept. 18 and Oct. 2 and are limited to 12 guests at each. The lunches kick off promptly at 12:15 p.m.
Guests will also be able to take advantage of special pricing on library selections and current releases at the lunches should they desire to pick up any of the wines they enjoy.
We can’t think of a more delicious way to duck out of the office early and get your weekend started off on the right foot!
Email Amy to reserve your spot today at [email protected] or by calling us at (509) 529-0461.