- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 15 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Harvest Lunch at Balboa Winery
October 2, 2015 @ 12:15 pm - 1:45 pm
An event every month that begins at 12:15pm on day First of the month, repeating until October 2, 2015
Crush has just gotten underway in the Walla Walla Valley, and Balboa Winery always loves to share the excitement with guests.
Returning this year are two Harvest Lunches that will allow a small group of guests to taste through a series of our library wines with a beautifully paired, multi-course winery lunch prepared by Megan Corwin.
Following the lunch, guests will enjoy a private tour of the winery in the height of crush and have a (somewhat) hands-on experience with our team.
Cost is $45 per person, and it includes a three-course lunch paired with wines, crush experience and a tasting of current releases. The lunches are scheduled for Sept. 18 and Oct. 2 and are limited to 12 guests at each. The lunches kick off promptly at 12:15 p.m.
Guests will also be able to take advantage of special pricing on library selections and current releases at the lunches should they desire to pick up any of the wines they enjoy.
We can’t think of a more delicious way to duck out of the office early and get your weekend started off on the right foot!
Email Amy to reserve your spot today at [email protected] or by calling us at (509) 529-0461.