- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 24 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Harvest Lunch at Balboa Winery
October 14 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm55$
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – The Balboa Winery Harvest Lunches series in Walla Walla features three-course lunches paired with library wines.
Lunches are planned and prepared by in-house chef/tasting room manager Megan Corwin.
The menu for Friday, Oct. 14 features:
First – Butter lettuce wedge with bacon, pickled onion, salted tomatoes and blue cheese dressing
Second – Hearty short rib stew with root vegetables, served with warm bread and butter
Third – Warm Harvest Cobbler with vanilla bean ice cream
Prior to lunch, guests will enjoy a tour of the Balboa Winery harvest production and barrel tasting led by a member of our winemaking team. Diners are invited to taste through current releases following the meal.
All guests will receive wine-club pricing on any wines at the winery that day. Cost is $55 per person, inclusive.
Lunches are limited to 10 guests so email Amy today at [email protected] to reserve your space.
#wawine #harvestlunch #crush2016