- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 15 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 day ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 7 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Harvest Lunch at Balboa Winery
September 26, 2014 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm$40
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Crush has begun in the Walla Walla Valley and we always love to share the excitement with our guests to the winery.
New this year are two Harvest Lunches that will allow a small group of guests to taste through a series of our library wines with a beautifully paired, multi-course winery lunch.
Following the lunch, guests will enjoy a private tour of the winery in the height of crush and have a (somewhat) hands-on experience with our team.
The lunches at $40 per person, inclusive of a 3 course lunch paired with library wines, crush experience and a tasting of current releases. The lunches are scheduled for September 26th and October 10th and are limited to 12 guests at each. The lunches kick off promptly at 12:30 p.m. Guests will also be able to take advantage of special pricing on library selections and current releases at the lunches should they desire to pick up any of the wines they enjoy.
We can’t think of a more delicious way to duck out of the office early and get your weekend started off on the right foot!
Email Amy to reserve your spot today at [email protected] or by calling us at (509) 529-0461.