- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 17 hours ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- Individual tickets on sale for 2017 International Pinot Noir Conference in OregonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Heirloom Tomato Festival
September 13, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$30
SEATTLE — Cedarbrook Lodge and executive chef Mark Bodinet stage the fifth annual Heirloom Tomato Festival featuring an assortment of West Coast wines including Browne Family Vineyards, Canoe Ridge Vineyard, Waterbrook Winery and Ste. Chapelle Winery.
Regional celebrity chefs gather near Seattle-Tacoma International Airport prepare tomato-inspired cuisine while guests are entertained with live music by The Wiretappers.