- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Heirloom Tomato Festival
September 13, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$30
SEATTLE — Cedarbrook Lodge and executive chef Mark Bodinet stage the fifth annual Heirloom Tomato Festival featuring an assortment of West Coast wines including Browne Family Vineyards, Canoe Ridge Vineyard, Waterbrook Winery and Ste. Chapelle Winery.
Regional celebrity chefs gather near Seattle-Tacoma International Airport prepare tomato-inspired cuisine while guests are entertained with live music by The Wiretappers.