- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 15 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Heirloom Tomato Festival
September 13, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$30
SEATTLE — Cedarbrook Lodge and executive chef Mark Bodinet stage the fifth annual Heirloom Tomato Festival featuring an assortment of West Coast wines including Browne Family Vineyards, Canoe Ridge Vineyard, Waterbrook Winery and Ste. Chapelle Winery.
Regional celebrity chefs gather near Seattle-Tacoma International Airport prepare tomato-inspired cuisine while guests are entertained with live music by The Wiretappers.