- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 10 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Heirloom Tomato Festival
September 13, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$30
SEATTLE — Cedarbrook Lodge and executive chef Mark Bodinet stage the fifth annual Heirloom Tomato Festival featuring an assortment of West Coast wines including Browne Family Vineyards, Canoe Ridge Vineyard, Waterbrook Winery and Ste. Chapelle Winery.
Regional celebrity chefs gather near Seattle-Tacoma International Airport prepare tomato-inspired cuisine while guests are entertained with live music by The Wiretappers.